Salty Moderator Bans Me
Ingame Name: Hinki ♥

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17378883

Who Banned You: Rippe

Reason For Ban: "You were asked to stop. You didn't. Leave."

Length of Ban: 3 days

Reason for Mods to Unban: Mr_Rippe bans me over his own hissy fit when there was an active admin on that could have easily settled it. He also kicked me previously after wrongfully slaying me because he didn't want me flooding asay, then threatened to mute me even though that doesn't block ulx asay. The admin could have easily handled the situation much better but Rippe decided it'd be better to talk in the slowest way possible as though he was speaking to a child. Instead of handling it like the presumed adult he is, he decided to make an ass out of himself over voice chat in front of everyone, mind you that this same person decided he had the right to handle a 1:1 dispute which gives him a biased solution when there was an admin right there on the server that could have just been the witness and resolve to the entirely of it.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I mean maybe, heck if I remember.

Other: Literally something that could have been resolved in any other way than banning for three days. :^)
I will say i was there and literally the only thing Hinki was asking for was Obi to weigh in on the dispute before he got banned by rippe.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Follow the format pls
Follow format
[Image: original.gif]
There were 2 reports on you that you were slayed for, each 1 you argued that they werent just because you didnt know. You didnt know isnt a good enough answer. The people you rdmed were proven. You continued to argue with Rippe and you were gagged, then to avoid the gag you started using asay. during both of these events I warned you to not continue to argue. You were temp banned because you refused to stop spamming asay and told to go to the forums.

Yeah, Rippe probably jumped the gun on this, but I was going to handle it the same anyway.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
(04-29-2017, 02:17 PM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: There were 2 reports on you that you were slayed for, each 1 you argued that they werent just because you didnt know. You didnt know isnt a good enough answer. The people you rdmed were proven. You continued to argue with Rippe and you were gagged, then to avoid the gag you started using asay. during both of these events I warned you to not continue to argue. You were temp banned because you refused to stop spamming asay and told to go to the forums.

Yeah, Rippe probably jumped the gun on this, but I was going to handle it the same anyway.

Brick wasn't confirmed proven by anyone, yea he shot the T but how was anyone gonna know if he wasn't the one who killed them. You were also literally on the point for the DNA when I grabbed it off a knifed D. I was also never gagged. I also literally never heard you say that as half the server spams voice comms 24/7, you could have used psay and I would have stopped then, don't use a medium that isn't reliable if you're gonna be what decides a ban/kick/slay as it really just makes it any more hectic.

Yeah what about it? I had DNA on him.
(04-29-2017, 02:19 PM)Hinki â™¥ Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 02:17 PM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: There were 2 reports on you that you were slayed for, each 1 you argued that they werent just because you didnt know. You didnt know isnt a good enough answer. The people you rdmed were proven. You continued to argue with Rippe and you were gagged, then to avoid the gag you started using asay. during both of these events I warned you to not continue to argue. You were temp banned because you refused to stop spamming asay and told to go to the forums.

Brick wasn't confirmed proven by anyone, yea he shot the T but how was anyone gonna know if he wasn't the one who killed them. You were also literally on the point for the DNA when I grabbed it off a knifed D. I was also never gagged. I also literally never heard you say that as half the server spams voice comms 24/7, you could have used psay and I would have stopped then, don't use a medium that isn't reliable if you're gonna be what decides a ban/kick/slay as it really just makes it any more hectic.

Dont rely on being heard or abusing other mediums if anyone of the staff asks you nicely to not continue arguing. He did actually ask nicely the first time, and you continued.

(04-29-2017, 02:26 PM)Hinki â™¥ Wrote: Yeah what about it? I had DNA on him.

Yeah, that just 1 of the 3 that you had.
(04-29-2017, 02:26 PM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote:
(04-29-2017, 02:19 PM)Hinki â™¥ Wrote:

Dont rely on being heard or abusing other mediums if anyone of the staff asks you nicely to not continue arguing. He did actually ask nicely the first time, and you continued.
Only thing I was actually able to make out was him talking monotonously in the slowest form of speech instead of making a point clear. Not once did he ever actually just ask me to stop, so.
I also wasn't speaking over comms because it was just as unreliable as hearing what was being said back, probably would have just added onto the drama as well.