Salty Moderator Bans Me
obi some of those were canceled, why such tiny screenshots of that specific area :\

Actually here lets just make this really really easy.  @Mr_Rippe says he has the recording...can we just get that posted? showing where he was warned, etc.  That will settle 90% of this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why would he even bother recording? lul
+1 for unban, I'm also pretty sure rippes ban reason was justified
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
You can actually see in the screenshot I posted that hinki had stopped spamming admin chat for a few minutes prior to the ban.
My recording corrupted (Thanks, Shadowplay!) however Lily has the screenshots of the entire dialogue.
(04-29-2017, 02:57 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: You can actually see in the screenshot I posted that hinki had stopped spamming admin chat for a few minutes prior to the ban.
I beg to differ, there wasn't a couple minutes between his last message in the admin chat and his ban. I'd say it was about maybe.. 40 seconds? 

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

Screenshot 3

Screenshot 4

This shows how he was evading by abusing Admin chat, a 40 second break (which he didnt say in his last message he would stop)  isn't enough to say he shouldn't have been banned imo.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
I am fine with an unban. But Hinki needs to not argue with staff and dont user asay unless its absolutely necessary. Next time, argue about it on forums
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
(04-29-2017, 03:28 PM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: I am fine with an unban. But Hinki needs to not argue with staff and dont user asay unless its absolutely necessary. Next time, argue about it on forums

TY
(04-29-2017, 03:16 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: My recording corrupted (Thanks, Shadowplay!) however Lily has the screenshots of the entire dialogue.

My favorite is when it's artifacted/has no audio. :^)
Did someone unban him or..?