Offender's Name: Leviivel

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48852975

What Server(s): TTT

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: !ungag x2

When They Did It: in the last 10 minutes

Potential Witnesses: @Ryzif @Toonze 

Proof: 1. 2.

Other: The reason I gagged him is because he said 2 slurs 2 separate times.
I apologize for taking part in the dirty conversations that everyone was having. I ungagged myself because you had no intention of doing so. You gave me warnings, gagged me, muted me, and then when I ungag myself a couple rounds later you kick me for "donor abuse." Nobody else was gagged or muted for that long, nobody else was kicked, and I didn't see warnings being handed out left and right like they were for me. You seem to have some kind of problem with me for whatever reason, and a problem with people joking around because you can't resist the urge to use every !command in your power the second you get a chance. Two other trusted players were on the server at this time and neither one of them gagged, muted, warned, or kicked anybody. That's because Toonze and Ryzif are laid back, and respected players of the community who can understand and laugh at jokes.
(10-28-2021, 04:13 PM)Leviivel Wrote: I apologize for taking part in the dirty conversations that everyone was having. I ungagged myself because you had no intention of doing so. You gave me warnings, gagged me, muted me, and then when I ungag myself a couple rounds later you kick me for "donor abuse." Nobody else was gagged or muted for that long, nobody else was kicked, and I didn't see warnings being handed out left and right like they were for me. You seem to have some kind of problem with me for whatever reason, and a problem with people joking around because you can't resist the urge to use every !command in your power the second you get a chance. Two other trusted players were on the server at this time and neither one of them gagged, muted, warned, or kicked anybody. That's because Toonze and Ryzif are laid back, and respected players of the community who can understand and laugh at jokes.
You are not supposed to ungag yourself, I was following guidelines by keeping you gagged for a few minutes. I have given the people who used slurs/slurbaited warns. Quit playing victim when you were very clearly in the wrong. Also, slurs aren't jokes dude.
Yes I was there but I wasn't cool with the slurs actually. He was doing the right thing and frankly you have no business ungagging yourself when staff gagged you. You slurred. Generally the first gag isn't a super long one but you weren't patient enough to wait another couple seconds for him to ungag you. This has escalated far further than it needed to be. The simple thing is don't ungag yourself when staff has gagged you. ESPECIALLY for 100% valid reasons. I wasn't being chill, I was letting Damien handle you because he had you perfectly taken care of.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Both of those staff members you mentioned aside from Lin are:
A) someone who just came back from a hiatus and
B) somebody who literally got the staff role in game today
Honestly me being being a witness, has no point imma be honest my fat ass was eating lol, but there was alot of slurring from what i could hear not from just Leviivel there was a few guests goin ham when i came back from being half afk, i dont think donor should ungag themselves however dude was sitting out for a few rounds
(10-28-2021, 04:34 PM)Damien Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 04:32 PM)dong Wrote: Both of those staff members you mentioned aside from Lin are:
I mentioned them because they were present when it happened.
I was referring to the person this is against not you, whoops
(10-28-2021, 04:32 PM)dong Wrote: Both of those staff members you mentioned aside from Lin are:

Wait I wasnt there.. XD ayo pause
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Gags are left up to staff discretion, but there is a general set for gag length.
1st gag - lasts til end of round or staff members discretion
2nd gag - lasts til end of round and follows over next for the full round.
Obviously things might have changed since then but you shouldn't be ungagging yourself regardless. And doing so makes you immediately shoved up in punishment severity.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 epic slur fail, I said a socially unacceptable word that I will get muted for saying??????? I say it anyway???????????? I get muted????????????? What??????????????!!!
I unmuted myself??????????????????????? and get in trouble for it???????????????????????? no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as for the gag being too long y'all already know what im going to say