Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reintroduction of the dong man
I don’t think I ever made another introduction thread aside from the one back in 2018, but I could be wrong. Making this because most of you all weren’t around for my previous tenures, so hope this gives you a good idea as to who I am. 

Been here for a good bit of time I’d say lol. I’m a 2x admin along with Nicol. My first tenure was from July 2020 to December 2020 I took the reins again this August and now I’m just vibing. Over the years here I’ve made some very good friends notable ones would be Matt, Scoovie, my successor Jack, Nuru, Laced, Derp, Deadpool, etc. There’s many more of y’all, but those are just a few to name off the top of my head. In terms of my online life I really enjoyed playing WoW, Assassin’s Creed, Minecraft, and League. My pc has been dead for a week now I think, but a little update on that it’ll be restored sometime in November whenever I go back down to my home. 

Only irl things I really wanna put out there would be that I’m 20 and now an alumni for my frat. Just got a job at a Children’s hospital too, so my in game activity will dwindle a little bit whenever I get my pc working again. Other than that I’d like to keep myself private. 

Uh ding dong
bing bong e e e ho h o ho

someone buy the dingle dongle a pc please....
also hello fellow WoW fwen
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
hey welcome! come to ttt sometime
Diddy Kong Best Kong
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
#donginthewrong!!!
Howdy Dongy
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
maaaan, i miss og dong. homie too mainstream now.
Yoooooo
(10-28-2021, 10:03 PM)dan Wrote: maaaan, i miss og dong. homie too mainstream now.
OG dong liked weed too much lol I’m glad I laid off that now
umm please move this to introductions, its in the wrong section...

enjoy your stay but please be more careful about your formatting.