Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Killahsasasin Staff Application
Personally I've never had issues with you. You've been a funny guy who does a minor bit of trolling. It's mainly controlled though for the most part. I'd love if you and Cee could talk it out and try to work out any issues you have with each other. No one is required to like certain people but considering what I'm hearing this needs to be addressed before moving further. 

Other than that, you're hella active, know the rules and you're chill. I think it'll be great having you move on to Trusted and I certainly support it. 

+1 my dude.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(10-28-2021, 11:39 PM).ceebeast Wrote: -1 You were banned for targeting me and ghosting and have continued to talk shit to me in game and continue to privately message other users talking shit about me, even just the other day. You are not competent enough to be staff or look at things from an unbiased perspective. You have ragequit and argue when people you want slain aren't. You have privately messaged other users multiple times while you were dead telling them who the traitor is. You are occasionally creepy to female players. I think you need a lot of reform.

You play a lot and strictly use text chat so problems you cause aren't considered a big deal, people usually ignore them, but they shouldn't be ignored in this context given your consideration for staff.
                 I could see how you would Bring up my ban for targeting, but I do question the ghosting part. I never remember explicitly saying “____ is the traitor” in pms to people during a round of active players. And on top of that I don’t Complain when people aren’t slain, the one time I remember actually complaining is when I was killed by a staff member, while being innocent, who joined in on a gun fight in which no Koses were called, while I was shooting at the traitor. Then received an insincere apology in the report in which I did not forgive, then in turn since the staff member was the only staff online he chose not to slay himself, In which I felt showed he had disdain towards me. Plus I don’t rage quit on gmod I really just leave when I get bored, or during map rotations. I mean the only time I would consider rage quitting was when you reported me when I had a great deal of evidence you were t, because I did say some things in chat that seemed like I was metta gaming even though I wasn’t. I then felt that it was childish and you chose to not forgive the report so I really thought “welp maybe I should play another time because my enjoyment of the game might get ruined for me later if I stay.” Finally, I in no part like to repeatedly harass players, nor do I ever intend or intentionally say things to be creepy to female players, I might make some off-color jokes, but I never intend to be creepy nor overtly offensive to female players.
(10-30-2021, 09:59 PM)killahsasasin Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 11:39 PM).ceebeast Wrote: -1 You were banned for targeting me and ghosting and have continued to talk shit to me in game and continue to privately message other users talking shit about me, even just the other day. You are not competent enough to be staff or look at things from an unbiased perspective. You have ragequit and argue when people you want slain aren't. You have privately messaged other users multiple times while you were dead telling them who the traitor is. You are occasionally creepy to female players. I think you need a lot of reform.

You play a lot and strictly use text chat so problems you cause aren't considered a big deal, people usually ignore them, but they shouldn't be ignored in this context given your consideration for staff.
                 I could see how you would Bring up my ban for targeting, but I do question the ghosting part. I never remember explicitly saying “____ is the traitor” in pms to people during a round of active players. And on top of that I don’t Complain when people aren’t slain, the one time I remember actually complaining is when I was killed by a staff member, while being innocent, who joined in on a gun fight in which no Koses were called, while I was shooting at the traitor. Then received an insincere apology in the report in which I did not forgive, then in turn since the staff member was the only staff online he chose not to slay himself, In which I felt showed he had disdain towards me. Plus I don’t rage quit on gmod I really just leave when I get bored, or during map rotations. I mean the only time I would consider rage quitting was when you reported me when I had a great deal of evidence you were t, because I did say some things in chat that seemed like I was metta gaming even though I wasn’t. I then felt that it was childish and you chose to not forgive the report so I really thought “welp maybe I should play another time because my enjoyment of the game might get ruined for me later if I stay.” Finally, I in no part like to repeatedly harass players, nor do I ever intend or intentionally say things to be creepy to female players, I might make some off-color jokes, but I never intend to be creepy nor overtly offensive to female players.

Thanks for addressing this. Can you also address your toxicity towards me specifically over the past couple of months in the game and pming other players calling me pretty nasty names? Ever since your ban I almost never spoke to you yet it seems that you've hung onto the toxic behavior and it seems that my name has been burned into your tongue.
(10-31-2021, 04:43 PM).ceebeast Wrote:

Thanks for addressing this. Can you also address your toxicity towards me specifically over the past couple of months in the game and pming other players calling me pretty nasty names? Ever since your ban I almost never spoke to you yet it seems that you've hung onto the toxic behavior and it seems that my name has been burned into your tongue.
Yes I do have some resentment over my ban because of some of the offense I took from your pms from my ban because I felt as though some of things you said were overtly snide with an arrogant overtone. Though it may seem to you that I am immature and still want to squabble with you as the days progress, I wholeheartedly don’t care to keep feuding with you, it’s tiring. There’s no fun when I feel uncomfortable and paranoid playing, as if I have people out against me. If you want to reach out and relinquish any malcontent that might be shared between the both of us, I will accept it with open arms. Furthermore, I intend to use the rank of trusted without bias, I deserve no jurisdiction over anyone If my own personal qualms or opinions were to intervene in my decision making process.
(10-31-2021, 08:44 PM)killahPhantasma Wrote:
(10-31-2021, 04:43 PM).ceebeast Wrote:

Yes I do have some resentment over my ban because of some of the offense I took from your pms from my ban because I felt as though some of things you said were overtly snide with an arrogant overtone. Though it may seem to you that I am immature and still want to squabble with you as the days progress, I wholeheartedly don’t care to keep feuding with you, it’s tiring. There’s no fun when I feel uncomfortable and paranoid playing, as if I have people out against me. If you want to reach out and relinquish any malcontent that might be shared between the both of us, I will accept it with open arms. Furthermore, I intend to use the rank of trusted without bias, I deserve no jurisdiction over anyone If my own personal qualms or opinions were to intervene in my decision making process.

I don't recall saying anything overtly snide or arrogant, I believe I would warn you via PMs for harassment and you would copy and paste my message into public chat laughing and mocking me... on multiple occasions. I do not hold any resentment toward you, nor have I ever. These are pixels, nothing that happens in games matters long term and I don't care what opinion a stranger has of me. I tend to just ignore your messages and what I hear. I had to share my experience with you as you are applying for staff.

However, I like seeing your sense of responsibility and willingness to move forward. I'm not sure whether you're being this mature because this is your staff app or if you're serious - I want to see how you act for another month before I fully support your app because you are on a lot and I do see potential.

I change my vote to a +0.
Hi. Inb4 admins close it because I'm slow.

You have a good sense of gameplay and know the rules so far as I can tell.
You've also been helpful in identifying situations where person's should be banned. Months ago, you messaged me on discord regarding a player being cringe in VC, provided video recording, and asked me to ban.

But, I draw the line at slurs.
You have two warnings for slurs that I'm concerned about (I'm not counting the recent one where sal changed their name). You have an Awarn for slurs on 10/26 and on 10/9.
I'm concerned about how far you take your trolling. I'd like to see you work on tempering the trolling (stay fun without the cringe/edginess) before giving my support to have you join the team.

-1 from me for now.

Best of luck on your app, Killahassan.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Killah,

Your application has been DENIED. This decision stems from recent warnings of using slurs. You have been a community member for some time now and know what is expected of staff. We wholeheartedly believe that with a few changes, you'd make a great staff member. We implore that you take an additional month to incorporate these changes. 

You may reapply 12/1/21.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]