Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) (New Category)
Back on the forums motherfuckers (Not permanent)

Good to see you've worked one some shit from your last app. Nothing noteworthy to put for reason not to be a moderator.

Congratulations, You have The Kaptains Tick of approval to join the Mod Squad. 

+1 to the app.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(11-01-2021, 11:20 AM)HONG Wrote: Also note that I had a gap in my activity of about 1 week due to having my family visit and having finals in several of my classes (some of my classes last only a few weeks)
I mentioned it briefly here but the only thing left I feel people should know is that I’ll occasionally have hell weeks like this where I might not be able to get on as much, if at all, due to workload & general responsibilities and, as I said, the length of some of my classes greatly vary, but I’ll be sure to let people know in advance (hopefully I can get my PC over winter break!). Other than that, I have no plans to stop playing or helping the server, and will try to continue growing as a staff member and keep learning (when it comes to stuff like lua if I have the time). Any other feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Bumping for more feedback
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 without a doubt one of, if not the most enjoyable person to play with and would honestly make a great fit for moderator!
-1 honestly one of the two only viable candidates for demotion at the moment, without a doubt the worst tmod, plays favorites and still doesn't know how to have fun, which seems to have become somewhat of a commonality in tbe staff team +1, I sincerely cherish our friendship and have seen you do a lot for this community.
From what I've seen you genially care for the community which is the most important quality imo. You're active on all server platforms and the best most candidate currently. +1.
former admin2
+1 mans cares for the community, dedicated, and active i think green would look good on his name
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(11-07-2021, 11:58 AM)Reina Wrote: -1 honestly one of the two only viable candidates for demotion at the moment, without a doubt the worst tmod, plays favorites and still doesn't know how to have fun, which seems to have become somewhat of a commonality in tbe staff team +1
I haven't seen any trace of this from HONG, do you have examples/evidence of such behavior?

I'm sure Hong would like to know what he is doing wrong/what he needs to work on. I would at the least consider DMing him with your concerns, or posting them here for the community to comment
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-07-2021, 02:18 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(11-07-2021, 11:58 AM)Reina Wrote: -1 honestly one of the two only viable candidates for demotion at the moment, without a doubt the worst tmod, plays favorites and still doesn't know how to have fun, which seems to have become somewhat of a commonality in tbe staff team +1
I haven't seen any trace of this from HONG, do you have examples/evidence of such behavior?

I'm sure Hong would like to know what he is doing wrong/what he needs to work on. I would at the least consider DMing him with your concerns, or posting them here for the community to comment
tip: highlight towards the end of her message and then read laced’s post earlier in the thread
Hong, it is my pleasure to ACCEPT your Mod app.
You will be thrust into situations you do not like and be forced to act quickly. Do not forget that the players are who we serve. Everyone is equal.
Be objective, hear all sides, review evidence, use prior punishments as examples and ask peers for help. Most importantly do not let your emotion become the better of you.