Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
shoulda waited a few weeks, give it a month now, too much mic spammy stuffs until very recently and all that, otherwise you're fiiiiiiiine, fun bloke that would be fine as trusted just based on playtime alone

+0
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
So, not that I was around for this, but I saw that a major reason why you were denied was due to donor abuse from queueing racist music and such.

I've not really had any negative interactions with you, but could you enlighten me on why you feel you should be trusted? I get that you said you expect this to be denied, but I'd still like to hear what you have to say before giving a vote.
(10-29-2021, 09:57 PM)David Wrote: So, not that I was around for this, but I saw that a major reason why you were denied was due to donor abuse from queueing racist music and such.

I've not really had any negative interactions with you, but could you enlighten me on why you feel you should be trusted? I get that you said you expect this to be denied, but I'd still like to hear what you have to say before giving a vote.
Hey David, I do know that my donor was ultimately removed (6+ months ago) for quening 'racist' music ((keep in mind, all I queued was ram ranch)), so I am not sure what this is about?

Yeah of course!! I can give some enlightenment on why I believe I should be trusted, obviously I am well acquainted with the rules, especially with me being a troll and all ((mostly)), I know most about the rules, so I'll be sure to let people know and/or warn them if they are close to or are currently breaking the rules. 

Of course, obviously this isn't the best response, but my defense is being honest is better, and also knowing the thin walls of the rules helps with those who are smart at breaking and/or bordeline breaking the rules ((such as myself in the past.))
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
(10-29-2021, 09:54 PM)bunniey Wrote: shoulda waited a few weeks, give it a month now, too much mic spammy stuffs until very recently and all that, otherwise you're fiiiiiiiine, fun bloke that would be fine as trusted just based on playtime alone

+0
For reference:
[Image: e7e87d5bb801fe730d8ee5772f921f7a.png]

I like you and you could easily get staff if you applied yourself and a little more common sense, but as it is right now, I cannot in good conscience support someone who's showing the same issues as the last application--hopefully you can understand how that demonstrates a lack of learning from one's mistakes, which is something any good staff member should have.

Even if you expect to have it denied, you should leave this up for any valuable feedback. That to me, and others, would show that you're willing to learn and grow both as a potential staff member, and as a person. My offer to you from months ago still stands--I'd gladly help you with anything you're curious about or are struggling with, and I'm sure many other staff would offer the same.
I'd say wait a month or two before you apply again. Neutral vote here.
You don't even act mature enough to handle the position of trusted. And that's saying something as trusted is an entry level staff position. You get drunk and go on tyrades, you pick fights, you troll, and overall have a LOT of growing and learning to do. I just watched you cause issues in TTT channel in discord. You also bring up the pedos of dinks way to often. There are just some things that are better left unsaid. Sure, be disgusted, I am by them too. But you dont bring it up every week. You're not fit for staff even in the next few months. Take a note from some of the recent staff that were accepted and try to straighten up.
While you may think its dumb, how you act on forums and discord reflect on server BECAUSE staff is a community symbol. People look up to staff, and if you cannot handle yourself appropriately and at least semi professional when it's important, you have no place in staff.

Thanks for coming to nuru's ted talk.
(10-29-2021, 11:23 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: -1
You don't even act mature enough to handle the position of trusted. And that's saying something as trusted is an entry level staff position. You get drunk and go on tyrades, you pick fights, you troll, and overall have a LOT of growing and learning to do. I just watched you cause issues in TTT channel in discord. You also bring up the pedos of dinks way to often. There are just some things that are better left unsaid. Sure, be disgusted, I am by them too. But you dont bring it up every week. You're not fit for staff even in the next few months. Take a note from some of the recent staff that were accepted and try to straighten up.
While you may think its dumb, how you act on forums and discord reflect on server BECAUSE staff is a community symbol. People look up to staff, and if you cannot handle yourself appropriately and at least semi professional when it's important, you have no place in staff.

Thanks for coming to nuru's ted talk.
While I don't agree with a single thing you said, I appreciate the feedback, should I see it as an actual problem I will address it within myself, but this response seems to radiate massive copium.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: unknown.png]
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-29-2021, 11:34 PM)derp spooky Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
He spittin facts tho. . .