Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little too immature to be staff. Not necessarily a bad guy but staff is not for everyone, maybe another time.
(10-29-2021, 11:45 PM)Name redacted by admin Wrote: A little too immature to be staff. Not necessarily a bad guy but staff is not for everyone, maybe another time.
See, this is the type of feedback I need, not you guys bringing shit from ANOTHER PLATFORM to here, seriously, massive copium!!!
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I'm changing my vote to a -1.

Your behavior tonight has been unacceptable to the point of getting an hour ban from Jammin.
Hi Nazu, and thanks for applying to join the TTT staff team.

Setting aside what happened tonight in the discord, frankly prior to today, I was neutral to you becoming staff.

Pros:
-Usually, very friendly to community members, both guest and regulars (and staff too)
-Trolly in a fun way, usually
-Fricking helpful when it comes to the more toxic trolls, hackers, rdmers, etc

Cons:
-Can take trolling too far sometimes
-Abused donor in the past, requiring demotion to supporter
-Earrape queues & mic spams too often/frequently
-FOUR (4) awarns for micspam this month alone
-History of slurs as well, though this history is dated

Frankly I was neutral, likely closer to a -1 than a +1, prior to tonight. But I felt you had a shot at it if you really wanted to become a staff member. Maybe not this month but next.
Tonight was a step back, though I think you were drunk more than anything else. We all have bad days. I'll just leave my comments there for now.

Best of luck with your app, Nazu. I think you have a much stronger chance than what you yourself may think, in the future.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I use to like you Nazu, I really did but the way you acted tonight really changed my outlook on you, you use to be a fun and relaxing guy to game with but tonight, you really became someone I didn't think you'd be like, The rdming, mic spamming, and just overall bickering was unnecessary, I love a good joke, don't get me wrong but everyone needs to know when enough is enough.

(10-30-2021, 01:00 AM)Zachford111 Wrote: I use to like you Nazu, I really did but the way you acted tonight really changed my outlook on you, you use to be a fun and relaxing guy to game with but tonight, you really became someone I didn't think you'd be like, The rdming, mic spamming, and just overall bickering was unnecessary, I love a good joke, don't get me wrong but everyone needs to know when enough is enough.

Again, I really don' t get where you are coming from :(

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
As a reminder, make sure that we aren't responding to every comment. It's an application, not a side conversation.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Application will now be closed for a few reasons

A; Indisputable arguments ( Don't belong on here, don't start them)

B; Irrefutable proof of 'Toxicity, "inciting drama", etc

Any further responses (in negative fasion) will be overall ignored and reported

Please archive this :)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
I mean I’ll close it but yikes
Thread closed by request

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It’s pretty safe to say that after last night this is a denied application. I personally find you fun to play with and don’t have any issue with you, but the way you acted out last night is not how a potential staff member should act by any means. I understand the anxiety you felt when initially posting, but anything beyond that was a blatant disregard to the advice people gave you. 

You may reapply 11/30, but I highly recommend you wait until at least January. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened, so the admins will need more time to gauge you. That’s just my advice take it as you will.