Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun Multiplayer Game Recommendationd
So the Halloween Steam Sale is out and I just noticed a game I own has gone on sale and would like to recommend it as it's at a very cheap price right now and is pretty fucking great.
Outward
Souls-Like Open World Survival Co-op Rpg
Game is currently 12$ (out of 40) which is actually a pretty good deal for it right now considering the amount of content it contains.

Here's a game review by a youtuber you may know:

Skip to around the 18:00 mark to skip to the final score
Honestly the game is rather boring in a single-player setting, but playing with a group is extremely fun, there are mods which can allow more people to play at once and up the difficulty.
Just wanted to hear your thoughts.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I got some more options as well

Project Winter
A social deception survival game based upon 8 players with two imposter/traitors either have to sabotage or outright kill the Innocent Survivals. Their goal is practically Kill or Sabotage and watch them freeze to death... but a catch. If you've played Dont Starve this is based around you surviving a harsh cold winter against the elements, animals, and the traitors while completing tasks to ensure you escape a frozen wasteland.... Also even if you found and killed all the Traitors you still have to escape and survive together... or by yourself by certain circumstances....
Currently for $6.79

Worms: W.M.D.

A 6 player game 2D destruction game with crafting to create even more destructive weapons. It's pretty much all out warfare up controls are a bit gimmicky but once you get to understand the mechanics the game is fun and casual.
$5.99
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]