Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Pulling A Rand
So, recently the TTT admin team decided to give a slap on the wrists to a person making pedophillic comments towards its staff members give a short sentence to a toxic individual with plenty of bans prior. despite overwhelming evidence that he has maintained his previous demeanor, and said disgusting things to some of the underaged TTT staff members. The TTT admin team, in their overwhelmingly wise decision, decided to only focus on his repeated harassment of another individual (including threats, and transphobic comments over the course of weeks), flaming (which some of which as admittedly egged on by a large amount of the community because they were coming to the defense of people that have been targeted by him inappropriately), and some targeting and trolling.

So yeah. This is more or less a call-out post for the community towards the TTT adminship. PH has dealt with multiple people of this nature recently, who were respected, but someone who has already been banned several times making pedophillic comments towards /underaged TTT staff members/ is okay? That's absolutely insane. There are screenshots of things he's said below, as well as a youtube clip. Kid just wanted to play some TTT, be a good staff member, but instead got targeted. And who knows who else could have been, since the only truly known targets were both underaged staff members.

What I really want out of this, is for people from all of the different servers to comment on this. I know some people will hold there tongues over having apps out, or just not wanting to disagree with the adminship, but anyone from any of the servers should really just say something here because I'm at a complete loss for words. They didn't even address the pedophillic comments, it feels like they are directly enabling a potential predatory person around underaged people, knowingly. That shouldn't be okay for the entire community, not just the TTT community. And I know the other communities would not agree with something as despicable as this. They clearly don't understand the longterm traumatic effects of grooming/sexual harassment, and how it can effectively ruin certain social aspects of a younger person's life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6NWCRKvYPA
https://imgur.com/a/mVB39fQ

also derp and potentially a few other staff members are literally resigning over this, but it's just being pretended to be a minor issue

tldr dont defend pedophilia by keeping pedophillic people in our community kthxbai
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+10000 I agree with this 1000% I have already sent my reasoning for agreeing with this post to the only person who I felt comfortable sharing the information with.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
hi
is true
i left staff discord
:wave:
was probably gonna leave soon anyways since im moving out on my own but hey
might as well do it for a good cause
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Inb4 locked

Any admin who disagrees with a community ban should resign. Absolutely sickening.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
im continuing my stance of remaining distanced from this and drama in general but my thoughts are that i can only hope the decision is reconsidered to make this right
Hey.. Quantum here 

You for real going to give this guy a week ban even though all this shit happened and I brought it up multiple times?

This happened to me and other staff members and is not acceptable at all you should have community banned him from the start but didn't.

I was called "Jailbait" "daddy" and more..... I told ThePhoenix to not call me that since my age and I did not feel comfortable hearing it but he would not stop with the words used towards me and others.

I am tired and going to go to sleep after this if he is not given the real ban he deserves i will have no choice but to resign I don't wanna be known as a staff member if we are just going to let a pedophile get a week ban and come back. (btw those screenshots are from me shit that he said TO me)

Goodnight everyone.  Heart
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+20 million. Cant imagine why you would ever in your right mind tolerate this.
Harassment was already enough, but calling minors "jail bait" is sickening

can't believe I helped this dude with tech support shit, blocking him everywhere now.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(11-02-2021, 12:08 AM)bunniey Wrote: They clearly don't understand the longterm traumatic effects of grooming/sexual harassment, and how it can effectively ruin certain social aspects of a younger person's life.

Not enough people talk about this part.. people make haha funny jokes about kids getting bullied on the internet, but for the large chunk of younger folks that use the internet to socialize while their social skills are still developing, it seriously messes you up.
what a fucking degenerate this whole ordeal can be settled with a simple apology for undermining the situation and giving him the appropriate punishment a PERMABAN :D
(11-02-2021, 12:08 AM)bunniey Wrote: So, recently the TTT admin team decided to give a slap on the wrists to a person making pedophillic comments towards its staff members give a short sentence to a toxic individual with plenty of bans prior. despite overwhelming evidence that he has maintained his previous demeanor, and said disgusting things to some of the underaged TTT staff members. The TTT admin team, in their overwhelmingly wise decision, decided to only focus on his repeated harassment of another individual (including threats, and transphobic comments over the course of weeks), flaming (which some of which as admittedly egged on by a large amount of the community because they were coming to the defense of people that have been targeted by him inappropriately), and some targeting and trolling.

So yeah. This is more or less a call-out post for the community towards the TTT adminship. PH has dealt with multiple people of this nature recently, who were respected, but someone who has already been banned several times making pedophillic comments towards /underaged TTT staff members/ is okay? That's absolutely insane. There are screenshots of things he's said below, as well as a youtube clip. Kid just wanted to play some TTT, be a good staff member, but instead got targeted. And who knows who else could have been, since the only truly known targets were both underaged staff members.

What I really want out of this, is for people from all of the different servers to comment on this. I know some people will hold there tongues over having apps out, or just not wanting to disagree with the adminship, but anyone from any of the servers should really just say something here because I'm at a complete loss for words. They didn't even address the pedophillic comments, it feels like they are directly enabling a potential predatory person around underaged people, knowingly. That shouldn't be okay for the entire community, not just the TTT community. And I know the other communities would not agree with something as despicable as this. They clearly don't understand the longterm traumatic effects of grooming/sexual harassment, and how it can effectively ruin certain social aspects of a younger person's life. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6NWCRKvYPA
https://imgur.com/a/mVB39fQ

also derp and potentially a few other staff members are literally resigning over this, but it's just being pretended to be a minor issue

tldr dont defend pedophilia by keeping pedophillic people in our community kthxbai

Just gonna start this off that you are instigating a situation past the need for it to be, as far as I am aware it is still up for discussion between other staff members. There are plans for it to be discussed further and any staff member who has decided to depart the team over this are exemplifying nothing more than a defeatist attitude over a still developing discussion. I also think you posting materials shared in private by those being harassed is extremely idiotic and completely by passes their consent, showing that you don't care about the victims and instead rather just lead an angry mob to see your own goals met. 

This is pathetic behavior, you or any other resigning staff show no willingness to put in change by doing this.