Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Pulling A Rand
This is to maintain some semblance of civility. And if you want to toss accusations toss proof in the hat (where applicable and appropriate, the forums may not be such a stand). I have no want to throw out a serious claim, yet also be mindful of what you say here.
And my dogshit mobile picked up the words jailbait and I think I can make out the word daddy. Appropriate by no means, but damn if you aren’t throwing a big label in the faces of a bunch of people. If this is meant to be informative or the basis of a discussion fine, but throwing such in the faces the admins (or anyone) had better be serious. If that’s your mark I hardly believe you’ve met it, especially considering events that have transpired in this community.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm just gonna leave my 2 cents in respectfully. He was permabanned for harassment, toxicity and ban evading. If anyone else is unbanned from a perma for these reasons they usually have a stipulation that if they fall back on their old ways they get rebanned, that has always been how's it's been. He harassed MULTIPLE MINORS and is a toxic person in general and should be rebanned permanently. You have to stop and think what kind of a message this sends to the minors, that this behavior is ok, and it's not, and that being toxic is ok, and its not.

He has claimed to have changed in the past 2 years since making this : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6529
Claimed to have changed : https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=12800

Clearly has not.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(11-02-2021, 12:30 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote: Just gonna start this off that you are instigating a situation past the need for it to be, as far as I am aware it is still up for discussion between other staff members. There are plans for it to be discussed further and any staff member who has decided to depart the team over this are exemplifying nothing more than a defeatist attitude over a still developing discussion. I also think you posting materials shared in private by those being harassed is extremely idiotic and completely by passes their consent, showing that you don't care about the victims and instead rather just lead an angry mob to see your own goals met. 

This is pathetic behavior, you or any other resigning staff show no willingness to put in change by doing this. 
Our staff team should be more forthcoming instead of completely minimizing it and ignoring all attempts at information from anyone aside from the four of them, and I got permission from the victim directly. Pretending this doesn't promote change because it attacks the decision of upper staff is silly and minimalistic, as well.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-02-2021, 12:30 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 12:08 AM)bunniey Wrote: s

s

Just gonna start this off that you are instigating a situation past the need for it to be, as far as I am aware it is still up for discussion between other staff members. There are plans for it to be discussed further and any staff member who has decided to depart the team over this are exemplifying nothing more than a defeatist attitude over a still developing discussion. I also think you posting materials shared in private by those being harassed is extremely idiotic and completely by passes their consent, showing that you don't care about the victims and instead rather just lead an angry mob to see your own goals met. 

This is pathetic behavior, you or any other resigning staff show no willingness to put in change by doing this. 
you do realized the thread was closed and moved to archive right? as far as any non staff member is concerned, thats an official response. i left mainly because of a statement from one of the admins in the staff discord. additionally. he got consent from the people involved dont just assume shit. "lead an angry mob" lmao. you do realize the situation right? the comments involved?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
this kind of post does not need to sound civil or polite in any means. just recognize the evidence, ban the mother fucker permanently, and move on.
At the risk of simplifying the entire debate around this person - I genuinely don't think there's anything to gain by keeping him around.
(11-02-2021, 12:35 AM)bunniey Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 12:30 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote: Just gonna start this off that you are instigating a situation past the need for it to be, as far as I am aware it is still up for discussion between other staff members. There are plans for it to be discussed further and any staff member who has decided to depart the team over this are exemplifying nothing more than a defeatist attitude over a still developing discussion. I also think you posting materials shared in private by those being harassed is extremely idiotic and completely by passes their consent, showing that you don't care about the victims and instead rather just lead an angry mob to see your own goals met. 

Our staff team should be more forthcoming instead of completely minimizing it and ignoring all attempts at information from anyone aside from the four of them, and I got permission from the victim directly. Pretending this doesn't promote change because it attacks the decision of upper staff is silly and minimalistic, as well.
Again your assumptions are leading you to make false and regressive statements, I'll admit mine and retract what I said about the material posted but you need to stop saying this is stuff that was ignored and minimalized. This information was brought forth after the ban and left out of the original request, we have been discussing this and have still planned to. 

Understand that although we are in constant communication, we all live our own lives outside of the community and its enforcement. This process takes time and your contributions of this thread does nothing more but to muddy the discussion that was occurring already. 

Lastly I do understand the seriousness at hand, do you not think I punish people when I see this behavior occurring in front of me? Do you assume that pedo shit doesn't sicken me to my core? I'm a victim of grooming, I take this sorta shit deadly serious.
Ban the sad piece of human garbage and move on. Fucks sake. Someone made 2 general pedophilic comments and got community banned like a month ago, this shouldn't be a fucking debate.
Damn, you'd think after 5 years since the whole [redacted] situation we would have learned how to handle p*edos in this community but its like nobody learned a thing, that's crazy. I don't care what else he's done, who has said who to what, who's instigating shit, the line should have been drawn the moment he preyed on underage members of the community and a perma should have taken place.

Whatever, I guess, this comes as to who I've seen on the server.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Yeah I'm not leaving this open. There doesn't need to be a massive forum thread to instigate community wide drama made every few months. You know exactly what you were doing. Player is permanently banned however we will 100% still be investigating the various cliques that have become more and more known over the last few months within both the staffing team and wider community for multiple instances of causing issues, leaking staff chat, and instigating drama. Punishments will be in order. We will also be reviewing current harassments rules for general updates to better represent the community. 

Sorry if you wanted another 5 page drama post. It's not happening. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]