Potential Witnesses:

@Ryzif 

Reason to Ban:

Consistent RDM & Ghosting 

Proof:
[Image: unknown_2021.11.02-02.25.png]
[Image: unknown_2021.11.02-02.54.png?width=956&height=623]
Logs of ghosting round ^

Through their report responses for that round, dobby had lied about who had started the fight and blamed his friend even though it was him who started shooting me first. More importantly, northgates had managed to admit to ghosting through his report and I'll continue to explain why in the evidence I present below. 

[Image: unknown_2021.11.02-02.28_1.png?width=608&height=623]
[Image: unknown_2021.11.02-02.28.png?width=607&height=623]
[Image: unknown_2021.11.02-02.22_1.png]

If you listen closely at the 10 second mark, you can hear dobby vocalize "Nimble Jack is" and only that. For the rest of his time alive that is all he ever says, not even typing a kos in text chat either. 

But what is nimble jack doing? According to northgates I was shooting at dobby. To the rest of the server I wasn't doing anything because dobby didn't say a word further. How could northgates hear dobby exclaim something that was never muttered through VC? It would be an impossible connection to make unless these two players who are friends on steam were possibly exchanging information through the means of another voice chat. 

Northgate heard something nobody else on the server would have heard because both him and Dobby were communicating outside the server/

This is ghosting! And I rest my case...

Miscellaneous Information

[Image: unknown_2021.11.02-02.26.png?width=605&height=623]
Dobby and his friend northgate had been causing random damage to other players, occasionally rdming and doing this all throughout several map cycles. Dobby was very insistent with filing false reports, something I warned him for twice only after doing it several OTHER times. Up above is one such example. 
+1 Clear cut as day
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
ye
[Image: gYIxK93.png]