Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am altering the deal...
Ayo Chelll! This one is going to take a minute but I’m confident you’ll see the reasoning.

Surely I can’t say that I’m surprised to see this app.

Maybe it was because of feeling the same drive that I have in yourself except promoted in a more professional manner.

Unfortunately my answer is going to be a little drawn out because there’s a lot to go over.

Recently I had talked to you about very small things that you could work on.

Fortunately like I said, they were small and not even a bad sign or anything to consider bad.

Naturally I was just trying to bring anything that I could think of when addressing you on anything that I noticed.

Usually you would imagine there would be something to point out but to my surprise I can’t think of anything.

Realistically I just want to say that you have exceeded all of my expectations and then some for the role you have been fulfilling for the last two months.

Ultimately I have no issue with you moving forward to Tmod.

Man you’re good at that. Mine sounds strange when staring directly at it. Yours must have taken quite a bit to make so well!
Now that that’s out of the way, you’ve done an incredible job. Your ban requests are superb and well made. Your attitude in lobby is almost always positive and directed to helping anyone whether new members or older members alike. You’re as professional as one may be in a Gmod lobby. You know when to hold back and know when to take everything seriously. I believe you are 100% ready to move on to Tmod. 

When you do get it, and yes I saw WHEN because if anyone thinks that you’re not ready then they clearly haven’t had the experience I’ve had with you over the last two months. I will show you everything that I can and try to get you comfortable in your banning boots along with the staff trainers. (Not trying to butt in of course. Just trying to help like normal.)

You have my full support for moving forward.
+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
I am altering the deal... - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 11-02-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-03-2021, 07:47 AM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by Mother Nuru. - 11-03-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by powertrain45 - 11-03-2021, 06:22 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by David - 11-04-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by The Triangle - 11-05-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by Ryuji Sakamoto - 11-05-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-06-2021, 02:38 AM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by Zom13ae - 11-06-2021, 01:04 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 11-09-2021, 12:10 PM
RE: I am altering the deal... - by TheUltraFish - 11-11-2021, 02:17 PM