Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hypocrits of gmod TTT
The fact that certain someone had to make a post about my ban which I didn't even know about until it was "re decided" is ridiculous... not only has he not really provided decent evidence aka cherry picking information. The actual stuff he DOES have he has over exaggerated explicitly.... 

"jail bait" term wasn't used in an ill manner at all.. It was a fucking joke to simply state he is under 18... nothing else was meant by it but people have to take things to the extreme when it comes to someone they don't like... like the fact that he is "offended" by that but turns around and says what he said in the video is quite annoying... 

To think this all started when a certain someone THOUGHT I said something about being a "tranny" which I NEVER DID and yet these "transphobic comments" were never shown.. I only said talked about it twice. once was when that individual said I said something and I turned and said "I didn't call your bitch ass a tranny now shut the fuck up." and when another person talked about their sex preference and said they didnt care what they had down there and I just informed them about the correct preference it is called...and you guessed it that persons friends all banded together and started coming after me... 

this whole "targeting" thing is hilarious considering all the videos I have of the hypocrisy that is of these group of people... I haven't even compiled all the videos and screenshots I have because I literally have 50GB/42 videos worth of it I have to sort through. 

If I am perm banned thats fine its whatever but if these people get off scott free it really shows the bias that I was talking about from the very begging...
(11-02-2021, 09:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]
Exactly my point thanks. Very informative and detailed...
Phoenix, gonna be very frank with you here man.
Go find another community and leave all of this behind.

You are literally the tattle-tale from elementary school. I don't say that to be mean - I say that to be honest.
Just leave us alone and move on.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-02-2021, 09:49 PM)Jammin Wrote: Phoenix, gonna be very frank with you here man.
Go find another community and leave all of this behind.

You are literally the tattle-tale from elementary school. I don't say that to be mean - I say that to be honest.
Just leave us alone and move on.
Right so its ok for other people to break the rules because people "like them"... gotcha
ur insane lmao, whats your endgoal with this?
This honestly just looks like you're gripping onto anything at this point, just a bunch of meaningless clips put together with little to no context. So desperate.
(11-02-2021, 09:50 PM)ratty Wrote: ur insane lmao, whats your endgoal with this?
End goal is to get the people who are hypocrites to own up that they are just as bad if not worse... and they deserve a ban of same stature...
can we get rep back so i can twitter -rep ratio this guy
(11-02-2021, 09:51 PM)Damien Wrote: This honestly just looks like you're gripping onto anything at this point, just a bunch of meaningless clips put together with little to no context. So desperate.
BUAHAHAHA "meaningless" Ok mr fasley slays people constantly and doesnt even give them a chance to prove they lied in reports and doesn't warn people that he likes...
our community definitely isnt perfect, neither are its staff, but at least we don’t make creepy comments to kids