Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hypocrits of gmod TTT
Just like jammin said leave and do not come back.
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
go away
you spelled the big scary word in your title wrong :'(
(11-02-2021, 09:51 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote:
(11-02-2021, 09:50 PM)ratty Wrote: ur insane lmao, whats your endgoal with this?
End goal is to get the people who are hypocrites to own up that they are just as bad if not worse... and they deserve a ban of same stature...
you know where the other nazi pedophiles are?
Okay but
I love that you threw in the t on t rdm with me, which was an accident that I instantly rez'd you (which you thought was hilarious, diidn't report, and clipped it with a pretty uncomfortable name of "bunniey r***s me"), threw in a thing of laced "admitting" to targeting, while he was a T, and in it you tried to RDM me. The crab/aethy rdm, they did 2 damage to you, which isn't kosable.

anyway

it's okay to break rules when you're liked because people don't report you for things, rdm is okay if you have friends, not for some random person to repeatedly target me, that's the difference, it's not hypocritical, i just am fine with my friends rdming me lmfao
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-02-2021, 09:53 PM)HONG Wrote: our community definitely isnt perfect, neither are its staff, but at least we don’t make creepy comments to kids
fuck bro u caught me... I said something jokingly and was even laughing when I said it bc I am serious about what I said... but its ok for a staff member to talk about rule34... what a joke
This is just going to devolve into a massive argument, since the web staff are currently afk i'm going to lock this until they come back online
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks