They want to make me UGLY!
Ingame Name:
"Th'r" right now, but i change it up, usually to some variation of Thayr

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:442554352
Discord Tag:
Thayr#3135

Time Played:
670+ hours before time reset for first time in 3 years.

When First Joined:
Aug 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):
Usually available any time after 12:00am cst, 3:00pm cst on thursdays cause I have lab.

Rank Desired:
TMOD

Current Rank:
Trusted

What can you do to help the community: 
(Hate having to play myself up like this.) I'm getting to the point where I'm experienced enough that sometimes staff members, especially newer ones have asked me to input on how to handle certain situation and that I have been consistently able to give good advice in response. I haven't had any major incidents in the past or recently (unless you count uber fucking up the test server). I believe that over all, I have had a net positive effect on the community and that with TMOD I can have an even bigger effect.

Why you want to help the community: 
This community is the ONLY gmod community I've been active in in and I want contribute to something I've had fun playing on for so long. Elaborating further on what I stated previously, I believe that I have outgrown my role and that I could be contributing even more.

Also gagging, muting, and 99 slays when someones mass RDMing and harassing people is annoying to do.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):
@Gabe fat fingered me in 2018 for attempted mass then unbanned me a minute later.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): 
Tmod: no
trusted: yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14311
How did you find us?:
Played Moat for 2 minutes, hated it. clicked on this server cause funny name

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): 
Yes

Other:
I fucked up the test server more than any other person has in the past!
also change the TMOD color for the love of God its sooo ugly, its not even that its blue, its the specific shade of blue that it is.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
+1, everytime i've played with him he's smart and definitely knows the rules and when to slay or not. cool guy all around
Been waiting on this one for a while now, Hard +1.

Thayr is excellent as staff alone with the usual shit like gags/mutes/slays, e.t.c. It also helps he's uber-smart when it comes to source engine/Garry's mod shit. Dude has serious Moderator potential already as a trusted, and I'll be ready to +1 that thread too.
A chill staff member who has sat in Trusted for a while, gained some really good experience and used it wisely when diffusing situations and dealing with everyday things. I really want to hit you with that FAT - 1 because you're talking shit about my color. This color is the best. Since you hate it so much, you should be forced to wear it. (I mean you do deserve it.. BUT MAINLY BECAUSE YOU HATE IT.) Not because you've got your position down or anything and should be fine to move forward.

+1 to make this boi  "ugly" 

[Image: XI7u5by.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Yeahh nothing really needs to be said here.

+1. This should be approved very soon, you’ve done a fantastic job
easy +1 you handle reports well, and contribute to the community outside of the server, along with the test server stuff.
+1 on my end, literally every good thing about you has been said by anyone else previously, but I will reiterate it again

- Thayr is active

- Thayr handles slays well, he is also professional with staffing

- He is cool

Edited this part in cause I forgot - He is also a great help with testing things on the test server, extra +1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
another person i was waitin on
vvvv +1, one of if not the best trusted we have rn
erryone else already said stuff
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 does great work on front end, back end, and pretty much all parts of the server and we rarely agree: all qualifiers for a great tmod
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone, but please give me some negative so I can address some doubts

also bump

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice