Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.83 Average
ThePhoenix Community Ban
(11-06-2021, 01:18 PM)Summer Wrote: Can we purge the rest of every member now? Not a shitpost I promise.

I’ve obviously not been active in the community for quite some time, but it seems it’s still as toxic as it was. I see we’re trying to cull it to an extent, so are there going to be community rule changes when it comes to enforcing true toxicity, no matter who the community member is, how long they’ve been here, and their standing with hierarchy?

I can not speak more about it at this time as it is in early discussion but short answer we plan on holding everyone equally accountable, no matter status influence or rank.
(11-06-2021, 01:26 PM)Battons Wrote:
(11-06-2021, 01:18 PM)Summer Wrote: -snip-

I can not speak more about it at this time as it is in early discussion but short answer we plan on holding everyone equally accountable, no matter status influence or rank.

Thanks for the response. I do see this actually helping the community. There’s minor things in my opinion that can be considered typical and acceptable happening now, but there’s been and always will be exemptions to this standard happening in this community.

It’s a small step forward, and thanks again for getting him out of the community.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Exceptional job by the admins, and an excellent write-up supporting the decision.  Well done.
Good decision, I'm glad he's gone.
Thank you for this Battons, I appreciate the clarification and thorough explanation you provided us with.
thank you for making the right decisions, and giving us a thorough explanation.
I love how well-organized and concise all of the evidence was, and the level of transparency you've demonstrated.

I'm also glad that you decided to acknowledge the accusation that was expressed with the "tldr dont defend pedophilia by keeping pedophillic people in our community" line from the callout post. I was worried that the original statement wouldn't be publicly repudiated by anyone it was wrongfully directed at and any disagreement from members of the community would be lost in the comments.

All in all, it's very satisfying to see this drama shut down so gracefully.
(11-06-2021, 06:32 PM)Reina Wrote: I love how well-organized and concise all of the evidence was, and the level of transparency you've demonstrated.
This is good to hear
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
I wasnt around for this drama tbh but I might as well chip in and say that I gotta side with everyone else. Good to see how far the staff have come with community bans after, uh, past events. I wasnt here for pretty much any of this but I 100% get why this was done. Good shit everyone, keep it up
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]