What Server(s): DR

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Ungag themselves after i gagged them for slurs

When They Did It: 11/7

Potential Witnesses: CheeseAndPickles, Drew P Anus, bob_alias

Proof: inital gag | ungag ungag 2 | kick

Other: ban after he kicked me | no shit sunday man
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Yikes, that's some nice donor abuse you got there. Ungagging themselves and kicking out staff lmao 
(Still weird that donors can target staff.) *cough cough* 

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I'm of the opinion that donors maliciously using their commands against staff should warrant a full demotion.
Kids really out here being edgy on the internet still. Just keep him banned, slurs are a no-no in general, and we don’t need people like them in this community anymore.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
okay kicking staff is funny... if it's done right. This was just poor taste unfortunately, so it was not funny.

not really anything else to add

+1 strike or punishment, either or will suffice
(11-07-2021, 05:49 PM).Ryzif Wrote: (Still weird that donors can target staff.)

I fear that may be something only Dink himself can change.

+1 to a punishment. This isn't a mistake to be remedied with an apology and a little explanation about the rules. This is obviously just intentionally using donor abilities to be toxic and circumvent a punishment. They knowingly abused twice in one session, so at the very least I feel as though it should be two strikes.
Donor powers to be removed.