Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ryzini The Green Meanie
Ryzif is a big bully. >:[
But that being said; he is constantly trying to do what's best for the server. I'm actually surprised he had to put in his application twice.
I don't think there is anyone else who has put in as much time and effort as Ryzif has, that I have seen since I joined. Even with his IRL responsibilities, he is reliable and a great staffer.

Just a few points:
  • He is great to go to if you have questions or need help with dealing with unruly and disrespectful players. 
  • He keeps a very professional demeanor when dealing with said players. 
  • Ryzif is constantly active on the server, discord, and forums.
  • He has wonderful communication skills and is easy to talk to.
  • He has been very reliable when it comes to ban requests and takes the time to gather the correct evidence.
  • I have never witnessed Ryzif really lose his composure when on the server, he tends to keep a cool head and makes responsible decisions when handling issues in-game.

BUT
  • He should drink more water. 
  • And make sure he doesn't feel overwhelmed and take a nice spa day every now and then, ya know? (Like some nice self-care never hurt anyone, Ryzif. FFS.>:[)
  • I'm also kind of scared that he's just going to ban me one day.
  • Like legitimately scared he's going to just yeet me.
  • Like, He'll slap me so hard my internet provider contacts me and just like "We can't let you back on; like it's illegal now."

SIGH

All in all, ffs, I guess...kind of, that Ryzif's a great guy and works really hard to keep the server going. He will be a great mod. +1
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Damien - 11-09-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 11-09-2021, 10:37 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by BIIG_SAD - 11-09-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Jammin - 11-10-2021, 06:45 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by reinaberg - 11-10-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by real (4) - 11-11-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by Zom13ae - 11-11-2021, 02:59 PM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by David - 11-13-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: Ryzini The Green Meanie - by TheUltraFish - 11-18-2021, 07:21 PM