Poll: Do you like or dislike the red screen you get when you get damaged/hit in ttt
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dislike it
75.86%
22 75.86%
Like it
24.14%
7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basically a suggestion to see how many people dislike/like the red screen
Basically making this since I been hearing some complaints lately about people getting red sceeen when they get hit. Apparently this addon takes care of the issue. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=864612139
Unfortunately it has to be added server side for it to work. So I am making this thread to see how many people actually like the redscreen or dislike it. If a good number of people dislike it maybe the admins will try to get this addon added and see if it works.
when I get red screened and it lingers for like 4 seconds I am thinking many no no things
add a "this was a thing?" option
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-10-2021, 09:26 PM)Mana Wrote: add a "this was a thing?" option
CLEARLY inactive player (joke)

i dont think anyone has played a game, seen a mechanic where you being unable to see is the punishment for getting shot on top of the damage you incur, and said “this is fun and adds to my experience”
okay im looking at my old clips and I notice this only happens sometimes??? am I losing it or something
(11-10-2021, 09:51 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: okay im looking at my old clips and I notice this only happens sometimes??? am I losing it or something
The more damage you take the redder it gets
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
When your frame rate generally lingers in the single digits, you tend to not care about any red that appears.
Usually you see red, them frame over to red, then you are dead.

That being said may be interesting to see if the more experienced players like or dislike it. Does it help you identify where you are being shot from, or is it just random red?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-10-2021, 10:11 PM)Jammin Wrote: That being said may be interesting to see if the more experienced players like or dislike it. Does it help you identify where you are being shot from, or is it just random red?
there are separate directional damage indicators, it’s just blinding you for the sake of blinding you cause it’s HL2 GMod
Forever ago by the grace of gmod being garbage my red screen was removed, it may have been some random server I had joined but it was gone, I was blessed for years of not having to have my screen turn blinding red when I was shot in the dark, and now it is back and I am cursing gmod again for being garbage, please remove
Shotguns should not double as flashbangs +1