Poll: Do you like or dislike the red screen you get when you get damaged/hit in ttt
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dislike it
75.86%
22 75.86%
Like it
24.14%
7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basically a suggestion to see how many people dislike/like the red screen
Update: Sorry to bump this but I thought what I was discovered was kinda neat. Apparently the red screen is affected by the resolution settings in game and on my computer. I decided to mess around with it and this is what I came up with. 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2652613281
I set my computer resolution the lowest it could go and I set my in game resolution the highest it could go and I got this. The red screen is still there it just covers the upper left of your screen but that’s it. I just found that weird and interesting and wanted to post about this. So this might be another thing you could do in the meantime while we don’t have the addon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Basically a suggestion to see how many people dislike/like the red screen - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 11-12-2021, 11:12 AM