Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zachford111 Trusted Application
Couple of questions out of curiosity, as you have mentioned being night staff, and I make it my business to sus out new good candidates for the night staff team. I don't really care to much about the whole "being know in the community in a Trusted application as much but the lack of ban requests does concern me as they should be pretty easy to get if you play late night/early morning. If you do get trusted as want to be nightstaff you will be doing a fair few.

Have you got any experience staffing on either a TTT server or any type of server before?

Night Staff is often a time with little support from the rest of the staff team. Have you read the staff guidelines and understand them enough to be able to staff solo or with little help?

How confident are you in collecting evidence and being able to make Ban requests?

Apologies tho for the lack of Night Staff tho, I am currently deployed an will not be back in game until Christmas.

Thank you for applying, I look foward to hearing your responses and anything else you would like to add.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Zach,

Your application has been DENIED. Some things you can do for future applications include more community involvement on forums and discord. 

You may reapply on 12/17/21
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]