Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Personally I think it would be best for either a denial of the unban request or a 3-4 month ban (starting from time banned). Nazu I think it is time to have a break from TTT, alot have people have given you some solid advice. There's nothing stopping you from hanging out around the other dinks servers and the community in general. But as far as TTT goes and the leniency that has already been given prior to the ban. I don't think our leniency and "staff discretion" with you, helped in any way. In fact we kinda shot ourselves in the foot. We tried to be understanding the first time round (the first time you got drunk after staff app was denied) and gave ya a second chance but you shat all over that with round 2. I do not think you should be unbanned from TTT for a while.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
i am +1 for reduction after thinking about it for a bit, but i believe at LEAST a month off will do you good for sure
I wholely agree with people saying +1 reduction and their reasoning and I feel reiterating what's been said is pointless.

-rep :(
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
uhh probably should throw in my two cents as the person who banned

agreeing with les, even when its for entirely new reasons than before you’ve still been repeatedly demonstrating self destructive behavior and breaking a variety of rules as a result

considering how this was made almost immediately after the ban, which means it was made with very little reflection or thought behind the ban itself, any reduction less than a 2-3 month ban would be extremely generous

beyond that, -1 for full unban; it’s a gmod server, just chill out and dont be an ass
I just realized I never really reiterated this but I am not looking for a full unban, I don't expect to be completely unbanned so fast after what happened, but I am in very high hopes of receiving a shorter sentence. I am completely acceptable with a 3+ month ban so I can show that things will be different when I get back.

Again, that is just my hopes of what will happen, I can't assume what will happen with this.

Final bump (This thread is giving major anxiety, I don't wanna rush or sound impatient in any sort of way because I'm not trying to, I just really wish for an answer soon because I've been stressing about whether or not my punishment will be shortened, and again thank you in advance for giving me any sort of chance especially to make an unban request in general, I hope to live up to your expectations should you have any.)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(11-20-2021, 12:11 AM)azu(s) Wrote: I just realized I never really reiterated this but I am not looking for a full unban, I don't expect to be completely unbanned so fast after what happened, but I am in very high hopes of receiving a shorter sentence. I am completely acceptable with a 3+ month ban so I can show that things will be different when I get back.

Again, that is just my hopes of what will happen, I can't assume what will happen with this.

Final bump (This thread is giving major anxiety, I don't wanna rush or sound impatient in any sort of way because I'm not trying to, I just really wish for an answer soon because I've been stressing about whether or not my punishment will be shortened, and again thank you in advance for giving me any sort of chance especially to make an unban request in general, I hope to live up to your expectations should you have any.)
To re-submit from recent conversations Nazu, you aren't looking to get better. I asked you about it, and this is what you had to say (according to the logs that I scrubbed):

Quote:[Donor]Nazu(s): smoking that todorki pack BIIG_SAD
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: i know what you are talking about

[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: lmao nazu'
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: and dont talk about that 'anime'

(later, nazu earrapes, gets gagged by loona)
milhotek24: nazu is gonna get murdered
[Test Mod]Loona Mondragon: !gag naz
Loona Mondragon gagged Nazu(s)
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: and shadowplayed
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Fourth gag of the day

[Donor]Nazu(s): tell me to shut up again
[Donor]Nazu(s): ^^^^^^^
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Nazu you're genuinely gonna get in trouble
[Donor]*DEAD* Ashe | Clown Queen: Knock it off
[Donor]Nazu(s): you know what
[Donor]Nazu(s): its gonna happen
[Donor]Nazu(s): whatever
[Donor]Nazu(s): my ttt unban request will neber be accepted
[Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: not with your current behavior
[Donor]Nazu(s): might at well ban me fromm everywher
[Donor]Nazu(s): exactly
[Donor]Nazu(s): im getting patient
[Donor]Nazu(s): its taking too long
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: you can change tho[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: they want you to change[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): not until i get unbanned i wont change[/b]
[b][Donor]*DEAD* BIIG_SAD: then you will stay that way tho[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): exactly[/b]
[b][Donor]Nazu(s): too bad for them[/b]

clearly, you arent looking to improve/change. I do sincerely want you to change. when you are not mic spamming/trolling/being toxic, you are a great guy. I dont know what's going on with you but you need a long ass break man.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hey Nazu.

In relevance to this unban request, I do have to point out your recent behavior on murder. Lately we've had you come by more often which is fine, but you have a tendency to get carried away and you love to mic spam. The most egregious to me was one I caught a couple nights ago while I was on and will be posted below. 

In your words, you've told me directly that the difference between you mic spamming, and someone else doing it, is that you do it for comedic relief or when it's funny. I'm sorry but I beg to differ. Apart from it still being mic spam, nothing ever leads up to it. You do warn us before it happens which in a way I do appreciate, but we don't think it's funny. Every time it's obnoxious, unwanted, and just not funny at all.

I don't know what your behavior was on TTT prior to your ban, but if it's been anything like this then I'd like the TTT staff to take this into consideration. I do have to say that otherwise you've been a great member of the Murder server and a ton of fun to play with otherwise, just this stuff needs to stop.

(disclaimer on the vid, yes I gagged the wrong person, but Norm did catch and gag Nazu in the clip. The person I gagged was someone else with a similar voice and someone we had similar issues with. As soon as I realized my mistake, I apologized and immediately ungagged the innocent party.)

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
From the logs and the videos, it appears that you have continued the same behavior that got you banned from TTT. There is tons of remorse in your words lately but absolutely 0 in your actions. For that, I personally say -1 to full unban and -1 to any sort of reduction rn.
[Image: tenor.png]
holy moly
I am changing my +1 for reduction to a -1 on all clearly you will not change, I don't see a point in letting you try
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Pretty sure I've said this before but mic spam is something that I've always tended to do and obviously I can tone it down, but again you have to remember my unban app isn't even for mic spam.. its for mass/consistent RDM? I get the whole mic spam thing is bad but that's not what we're here for.

(11-22-2021, 01:40 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: clearly, you arent looking to improve/change. I do sincerely want you to change. when you are not mic spamming/trolling/being toxic, you are a great guy. I dont know what's going on with you but you need a long ass break man.
Thank you for the kind words, only thing I'll really say is I don't ever want to come off as toxic, so I hope my time on PH hasn't made me come off as that lol. I just try to do my own thing on PH and if it *does* get rowdy I do have the tendency to jump on that train and mic spam or do some tiny amounts of trolling.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]