Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
This isn’t an official verdict, but from my standpoint there’s a lot of stuff that needs to be said. I for one really do like you, but it seems way to coincidental that anytime something upsets you “you’re drunk,” and cause a mess on server/discord/wherever. If you actually are off the bottle every single time and not just using that as an excuse, I recommend to play another game that is enjoyable or hang out with friends to avoid raging at a game. Idk if anything is going on in your personal life like Jammin stated earlier. If there is though I’d advise you to avoid this server because it’ll cause you more stress. This will likely not be an outright unban and will remain banned for a few weeks because you honest to god need to chill. That’s just my opinion and will be the exact same opinion I’ll use when we admins vote on this.

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by dong - 11-12-2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM