Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Yeah Nazu I love you as a person but I honestly think that a break from the game will be better for you. This is coming from someone who had experience of taking my emotions out on the game and community: time to have distance from what's frustrating you can do a whole lot of good. I've been back for a little over 2 months now but I took a 5-month hiatus or so. Trust me, it really works wonders to take a step away from the games and just not worry or think about Dink's GMOD.

In terms of alcohol stuff, I don't really feel right to make any comments on this because I have no idea what your personal life is. All I will say on the matter is this: what BIIG_SAD said about how the bottle can ruin people's lives is so unbelievably true. I've seen it happen first hand as well. I'll keep you in my thoughts, but I really do think you just need to take a step away from Garry's Mod in general, at least for a little bit.

-1 on an unban. Sorry Nazu, I just would rather be honest with you.

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM