Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Hey Nazu.

In relevance to this unban request, I do have to point out your recent behavior on murder. Lately we've had you come by more often which is fine, but you have a tendency to get carried away and you love to mic spam. The most egregious to me was one I caught a couple nights ago while I was on and will be posted below. 

In your words, you've told me directly that the difference between you mic spamming, and someone else doing it, is that you do it for comedic relief or when it's funny. I'm sorry but I beg to differ. Apart from it still being mic spam, nothing ever leads up to it. You do warn us before it happens which in a way I do appreciate, but we don't think it's funny. Every time it's obnoxious, unwanted, and just not funny at all.

I don't know what your behavior was on TTT prior to your ban, but if it's been anything like this then I'd like the TTT staff to take this into consideration. I do have to say that otherwise you've been a great member of the Murder server and a ton of fun to play with otherwise, just this stuff needs to stop.

(disclaimer on the vid, yes I gagged the wrong person, but Norm did catch and gag Nazu in the clip. The person I gagged was someone else with a similar voice and someone we had similar issues with. As soon as I realized my mistake, I apologized and immediately ungagged the innocent party.)

[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by August - 11-22-2021, 02:11 AM