Prop Hunt is so boring please free me
Pretty sure I've said this before but mic spam is something that I've always tended to do and obviously I can tone it down, but again you have to remember my unban app isn't even for mic spam.. its for mass/consistent RDM? I get the whole mic spam thing is bad but that's not what we're here for.

(11-22-2021, 01:40 AM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: clearly, you arent looking to improve/change. I do sincerely want you to change. when you are not mic spamming/trolling/being toxic, you are a great guy. I dont know what's going on with you but you need a long ass break man.
Thank you for the kind words, only thing I'll really say is I don't ever want to come off as toxic, so I hope my time on PH hasn't made me come off as that lol. I just try to do my own thing on PH and if it *does* get rowdy I do have the tendency to jump on that train and mic spam or do some tiny amounts of trolling.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]

Messages In This Thread
Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-11-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by reinaberg - 11-12-2021, 01:23 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: Prop Hunt is so boring please free me - by Nazu - 11-22-2021, 07:19 AM