Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban requests go haha brrrr :(
FloatWO STEAM_0:1:453114275 micspam. (also 1 or more instance of illegal teamswap)

STEAM_0:1:442637774 micspam(minor) incitement of hate speech

Windows 1.0. STEAM_0:0:587222281 gag evasion, mute evasion. (note: this person keeps changing names)

chingly bingles,  Shrek is my papi STEAM_0:0:621490703 STEAM_0:1:155705244 micspam, trying to socially engineer/manipulate drunk person, solicit personal information from said drunk person.

Priimillion STEAM_0:1:51088372 kept yelling into mic (not ban report, but keep eye (?))

lucifex (now OH YEAAAH or something like that) STEAM_0:1:560661663- [banned temporariy] micspam, using excessive N word, slurs (used N word, Noword as 'sand Nword"). Offensive name (used /V to bypass steam's filter against the N word slur, called himself name with N word in it)

Witnesses: Zomb13ae, Koshka

EDIT: priimillion and WindowsXP request parts are irrelevant, see zombae's posts.
When: 11/12 @ ~2 ish AM EST

between Chingly bingles and shrekismypapi  asked for credit card, ssn, and other super senitive info (illegal in the states as covered under identity theft, SSN fraud, Fraud, larceny)(online harrasment; see local laws), as well as asking Yung Dax to go into potentially harmful situations (to get in the car drunk and start the car).

Windows 1.0 (windowsXP) was gagged for micspam, then repeatedly left and rejoined when he discovered that this evades the gag. was regagged repeatedly, told not to quit/rejoin to reset gag. did it anyway.
FloatWO: repeated micspam, repeated gags. 'Nuff said.
Shrek is my papi:repeated and continued micspam. 'Nuff said.
STEAM_0:1:442637774 micspam(minor) incitement of hate speech: said "yay mod is leaving, everyone say the N word!" (nword was said)

other people should have made this list. however, zom13ae and koshka were on and I did not want to get ahead of myself (they were already working on it). Additionally, as I joined halfway through the map, I felt that it was improper for me to comment on an ongoing situation except for what I could prove beyond a doubt.

timestamps:

at the beginning in Cruce: see for chingly and shrek at 0:20

windows xp @6:40 asking for ungag (is second gag)

8:00 for a spicy sawp to hunter by FloatWO

9:00 FloatWO with an N word slurbait

9:50 Lucifex starts with his bullshit

12:35 shrek is papi asking on behalf of gagged people that they be ungagged.

14:50 or so: lucifex dude says the N word, dlightly before, april dude incites him to start. Lucifex says: "what a f*cking Nword" and " F*cking sand N********s"

17:40 FloatWO micspams, is asking again on behalf of Xp to have Xp be ungagged (in chat). FloatWO makes wet slapping noises in mic. gets gagged.

17:40: shrek is papi and april also ask repeatedly to ungag windowsXP. I didnt catch it because was gaggin floatWO.

20:00 or so: Lucifex dude says some mysogynistic shite. gets muted by Kosh

from about 23:57 or so, Lucifex goes and start changing his name to some really offensive shit. gets gagged, muted. Koshka eventually started kicking and finally issued ban on this player (temporary, 1440 minutes)

throughout video, more evident in the pitnanner portion: XP keeps changing names to avoid gag, keeps rejoining.

Other: my mic was not recording (was set to different mic, sorry. ). please ask Zom13ae for my comms if you would like so. She full recorded the rounds.
Other: before I arrived, Xp had 2 gags going against him.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Hey BIIG_SAD, thanks for the ban request.

Since there is just so much content in your ban request, it's really useful to just paste the format into your ban request before you put the information.
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: 

Proof: 

The bolded text really helps us see each section clearly.  Since you put your timestamps in the video description, you can remove the timestamps from the forum post which will de-clutter it. Usually what I do if I have a lot of timestamps is give a brief summary (which is what you did), then direct staff to the video with the timestamps.  Thanks again!
Thanks for the rather extensive report. To get started Chingy bingles and Shrek2.0 were joking, they were not serious whatsoever.
koshka's ban on lucifex was correct. If he comes back and uses slurs again, it will result in a permanent ban.
FloatWO will be added to the watchlist. The others listed were handled in other reports.

Thank you for the report but no additional bans will be handed out at this time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army