Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread)
This saddens me deeply, but is encouraging to know that your still gonna be hanging around. Ya always gotta look after yourself first. Come back to the staff team any time. I will sponsor you myself.

Chin up fuckface, you ain't proving anyone right by retiring, you proved them all wrong along time ago. Anyone who says otherwise can meet my mum.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
You do what's best for you. In the times I've been on lately, you've always been very nice and respectful towards everyone. You were easily one of the most pleasant staff members to have on the server.
I hope to still see you on the server, you're a great guy.
[Image: oKn4mWG.png]
Damien your an awesome person to talk to. It was honestly hilarious looking at all the hate you received when you first got staff because you proved them all wrong. Back when I used to play a bunch I really enjoyed being on the server with you. I am happy that you aren't just quitting the community entirely and still want to stay. You accomplished what all the haters thought you couldn't. Im gonna RDM you now.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
u were a good trusted!! sorry to see u go