Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread)
+1 hogs all the reports.

Jk you've been a great staff and handled situations reasonably and thoughtfully for the majority of the time. I'd definitely rather you stay, but the only person who can tell whats right for you is you.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(11-13-2021, 12:29 AM)Milly-Miyazaki` Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 12:24 AM)thunderwalrusinnthebar Wrote: Hey dude, I was one of the people who originally said I did not think you were a good fit for staff. You proved me wrong and honestly I thought you were doing a great job. I know we give each other shit a lot but don't let this get you down. You did a great job and you did what you thought was best for the server. Hope I still see you around and we can still give each other shit.
This man right here explains it well, but from my side looking in it almost feels like you're puffing up the thing with peanut butter, yet I'm not going to try and dig under your skin.

see yee
I'm sorry wtf does puffing up the PB mean?
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
DENIED. YOURE STILL STAFF AND YOU CANT STOP US >:(

fr though, sad but at the same time good for you. Gmod is just a game and you should be having fun with your friends. As long as you're happier playing ttt that's good. I'm sorry that people have made you sad. Maybe one day in the future you will return to staff chat ;-;
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Is this an out of season April fools joke?
I cant wait for the incoming staff chat leak and the ensuing drama to arrive.
But for real this is some rather concerning self destructive criticism of yourself. I sometimes didn't agree with some of your opinions on the forums but I had absolutely zero problems with you during your tenure of staffing. Hope things get better for you and try not to hit yourself so hard. Thats my job, I'm supposed to hard abuse everyone here.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
sad to see considering you definitely contributed and helped out countless times, but it is good to see that your decision is rooted in a simple and strong reason rather than in irrational thought, but as i said, it is still a sad reason to see
I can at least speak on my behalf, you proved yourself to me when I voted +1 on your application, I recognized your ambition and ability to change to make not only yourself better but our community better. I'm sorry that you feel this way and I as an admin should've been more available for you to lean on, I failed you and I apologize.
I wish you the best in whatever endeavors you pursue in the future and if you ever need my assistance you know how to reach me.
Look forward to seeing you around on server dude
Despite what you may think I feel about you (from an admin standpoint) I really do like you. You’re a good kid, but some things you do need to work on some things in terms of emotion. I wish you the best man
I had no idea you felt this way about staffing, this honestly took me completely by surprise. I'm saddened to see you leave the staffing team and painfully aware of all the criticism you received the moment you became staff. Being someone who pushed hard to convince others of your potential, it easily upset me to see the things people wrote about you. I'm kinda at a loss rn man but I hope you continue to play, just that more stress free from the troubles of being staff.
say sike right now and unresign
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Well this isn’t something I expected.. I saw the word Damien and thought it was your Tmod app. Of course it was early in date but that’s besides the point.  That’s rather unfortunate since you were on a good learning pace and getting your stuff down. 

I will say it’s silly to call this thread proving everyone right considering you proved the majority that was against you initially, wrong. You really became a good staff member in my opinion and did really well. There were bumps but everyone has bumps. Whether they’re large bumps or small depends but you really only had minor things happen. I’m glad this isn’t a spur of the moment decision and rather something you thought about over time. Not everyone enjoys staffing. Sometimes it’s better to just chill and have fun in lobby without having to worry about being the one who deals with things. 

Still sad to see you go after all the effort you put into staffing but at the very least as long as you have your own best intentions at heart I only can say it’s been fun man.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]