Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread)
This is biased but not because of you or any interactions we've had, just because of how I feel about minors staffing. You're still a kid, so I feel like it's good for your own sake that you're resigning. You should be enjoying the game, not being the primary target of trolling/harassment. I've seen you get chewed out by "friends" a couple of times for applying the rules to people within your social circle, which seems like a lot of unnecessary stress for a kid.

Finally, the "jailbait" and "daddy" thing. That's a good example of why this resignation is good for you. Opinions on the situation and how it was handled aside, it showed how much worse it can be for minor staff members when they're being targeted for harassment and trolling, and how difficult it can be to navigate that kind of situation. You shouldn't be put in a position that increases the likelihood of you, an actual fucking child, being sexually harassed by some weirdo, regardless of his or her intentions.

I hope that this decision makes the server a much better environment for your mental health and well-being. Stay safe and don't be afraid to speak up when you aren't, kiddo :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by David - 11-13-2021, 10:01 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 11:31 AM
RE: Proving Everyone Right (Damien's Thread) - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 04:31 PM