Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we fix the stupid head glitching
Just replace the jump pack with a double jump or something. Head-glitching is stupid and ruins any semblance of fairness.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
never ever gonna happen
player base is dumb and voted to be keep being able to exploit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
Good luck with that. We had a altered the jetpack on the test server and it seems fine but people don’t want it to change so meh. I guess the people who don’t want to have to deal with head in ceiling are out of luck. It’s unfortunate but it what it is.
this would be fixed if we strictly played crummy cradle just saying
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
-rep
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
where was the vote that "the community" wanted to not change the jump pack? I've never seen ANYONE want to keep the current jetpack as it is. I demand a recount
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-13-2021, 07:09 PM)Foxka Wrote: where was the vote that "the community" wanted to not change the jump pack? I've never seen ANYONE want to keep the current jetpack as it is. I demand a recount
A couple months ago. 50 people voted for it to stay as is if I remembered correctly.
Idk can we? I'd be cool since it defiantly is annoying but I don't think that's something easy to do. Give time. +1 tho
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
(11-13-2021, 07:14 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: Idk can we? I'd be cool since it defiantly is annoying but I don't think that's something easy to do. Give time. +1 tho
Again we can…… the jetpack is altered on the test server and it doesn’t have the issue I believe.