Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we fix the stupid head glitching
The people who voted for the jumppack to stay and remain as is was like 50. That had more votes combined than the other options of removing it or changing in some way iirc.
(11-13-2021, 07:54 PM)dong Wrote: The people who voted for the jumppack to stay and remain as is was like 50. That had more votes combined than the other options of removing it or changing in some way iirc.
Aren't the admins and mods the ones who should step in to say "you can't exploit" and then fix the exploit, regardless of community opinion?
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
(11-13-2021, 08:08 PM)Beskar Baron Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 07:54 PM)dong Wrote: The people who voted for the jumppack to stay and remain as is was like 50. That had more votes combined than the other options of removing it or changing in some way iirc.
Aren't the admins and mods the ones who should step in to say "you can't exploit" and then fix the exploit, regardless of community opinion?
Idealy yes but……. Idk dude.
(11-13-2021, 08:08 PM)Beskar Baron Wrote:
(11-13-2021, 07:54 PM)dong Wrote: snip
My comment was in terms of the jump pack still be obtainable and that it will likely not be altered because the community didn’t want it to be. As for the exploiting yeah mods should definitely warn and be banning people for exploiting. I’m not too sure what a fair middle ground would be, but I was one of the ones that enjoyed the jump pack being removed for a little bit.
(11-13-2021, 08:08 PM)Beskar Baron Wrote: Aren't the admins and mods the ones who should step in to say "you can't exploit" and then fix the exploit, regardless of community opinion?

Not if you bully them into submission >:)
Honestly I’d be 100% fine with trying a repeat survey, this time with only 2 options, those being:
-Keep Jumppack unchanged
-Change Jumppack & lower fall damage (what we have on test server right now, leads to less ceiling spam)
(11-13-2021, 09:20 PM)HONG Wrote: Honestly I’d  be 100% fine with trying a repeat survey, this time with only 2 options, those being:
-Keep Jumppack unchanged
-Change Jumppack & lower fall damage (what we have on test server right now, leads to less ceiling spam)
If there were multiple options for change, that probably influence things a lot by splitting the vote.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Wait, hear me out, what if we
Wait for it
Wait for it
Punish those who exploit
Instead of removing movement critical items?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
okay new poll name literally one time a mod has warned someone for headglitching

(the results are zero because it has never happened)

if ur not gonna remove the damn jump pack at least make headglitching punishable
(11-13-2021, 11:03 PM)Jammin Wrote: Wait, hear me out, what if we
Wait for it
Wait for it
Punish those who exploit
Instead of removing movement critical items?
jumppack isnt “critical” by any means if you remotely know how to move, which most do

you also cant just punish people who do it because literally everyone does it including staff and admins, because it’s too easy to do regardless of if you realize it or not

the reduced height jumppack still provides a great deal of mobility but without as much headache in gunfights which is more than half of what constitutes the gameplay on this server