Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could we fix the stupid head glitching
I mean if we just had taller maps  Cool

If people would stop spam choosing Inno Motel and maps with such small ceilings, it wouldn't be seen as much. It would be more annoying than touching a slider on jump height but maybe more maps with a taller roof would be a decent thing to look into. - It sounds stupid but is it really that stupid? Lmao

When you try and touch the jump pack you get A LOT of mixed feedback. It's something that is fun and in reality makes Dinks, well.. Dinks. I know I'd definitely miss it. I hated being so slow without the jump pack during that period without it. 

Maybe those against the change in the jump packs should try going on the test server to see if the change is THAT bad or drastic. Give them experience in what is suggested and they would be able to see it rather than freaking out about their hops being messed with. Educated votes on changing it to be more precise.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could we fix the stupid head glitching - by reinaberg - 11-13-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Could we fix the stupid head glitching - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-14-2021, 07:52 AM