Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Individual Mic Volume Mixer
Is there a way to turn down players individually through tab? Is this something possible if not? 

It's really hectic when multiple people are talking at once and you're trying to hear a specific set of people or a person, I don't want the argument 'just mute them' because that's not what I want to do, I want to be able to hear them still.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
No there is not a way to lower/raise the volume of specific people on the Server, nor am I aware of a plug-in that would do that for PH. 

The only audio adjustments are in the audio section of Settings.

You're Welcome
Muting players is not the same as lowering their volume. Some players are just louder or quieter than others. I don't know any way to change the volume of individual players besides completely muting them.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
pretty sure you can just right click on their volume thing unless that's only a ttt thing
(11-16-2021, 06:29 PM)euphoria Wrote: pretty sure you can just right click on their volume thing unless that's only a ttt thing
Sadly a TTT only thing as of now, hopefully in the future it can be on all servers
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(11-16-2021, 04:57 AM)Nimble Jack Wrote:

You're Welcome

thats not what they were asking you idot!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry this is gmod thats 2 complex of a script
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I mean if someone is hella loud, you can ask them to check their mic volume, since if multiple people are having issues with how loud someone is, good cause to ask.

10/10 English. Sorry lmao
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]