Poll: New or Old style jump pack
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New (in image)
56.25%
9 56.25%
Old (current on server)
43.75%
7 43.75%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumpshack thread
So this does two things it both changes the jumppack style (which is in the gmod tower pack so no additional addon required) and the smoke is removed. 

It's smaller, less clunky and no smoke so thats always cool

[Image: 048bd8c6e394af397040ffd8db189cd0.png]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Yes. It's perfect for ttt so you can actually see the players. It looks better and makes more sense rather than having an entire jet engine hot glued to your fucking back. +1 :)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
As long as the smoke is removed and the values stay the same, then that should really be the main goal. As far as the new shape, not the worst, not the best. Least you can see the player model more. Rest in pepperoni jet engine jump packs. 

Actually you can look in my signature at the fire/smoke for TTT. Being without that would be great.

+1 to go for the slimmer model
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Personally I never really liked the jet engine model that we currently have for the jump pack. Would be nice to have this model imo but again we will see how many people actually want to change the model. Still a 1+ from me though.
That model looks god awful.
by the way completely removing the model is also an option
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(11-16-2021, 01:42 PM)stylin Wrote: That model looks god awful.
fuck modernity embrace tradition

METAL CONE GO ZOOM
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
While this model is really cool I kinda like the stupid tube one better because its stupid and a tube

adding this would be really cool though especially because no smoke
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(11-16-2021, 10:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: While this model is really cool I kinda like the stupid tube one better because its stupid and a tube

adding this would be really cool though especially because no smoke
Well I'm sure you know this but Milly already removed the smoke on the old model, Milly is just making another suggestion to change the model of the jumpack. Regardless of the model it will not have smoke. The new one or the old one, it will not matter and there will be no smoke regardless. But in my opinion instead of removing the old jumpack we should just add this new model alongside the old model since some people like the new model and some people like the old model.

This is kinda unrelated but
tbh there could be a jumpack crate made using various items on the server so that the original creators of those models still get their credit but I'm not sure how many people would be excited about that. Just imagine using watermelon.mdl as your jumpack.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3