Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is
Guess I’ll throw my words in. I supported your Tmod app and you’ve surely proven you’ve done well with the rank. I’m curious if you’re really active enough to apply right now for PH. Due to a massive amount of name changes it’s hard to keep track of your real activity and I’m not entirely sure if you’ve been consistent enough at this point in time to really go forward with this app. 

That’s really one of my only concerns at the moment. Otherwise I really have no issue with this app. I would rather wait to answer to see if you can find your activity for the last month because honestly it’s hard to keep up without thousand name changes lol 

Long as you have the activity and consistency I have no issue supporting this app. DR and PH are decently different as far as staffing goes but I think you could do it. Neutral until proper activity is proven. Too tired to look into 25+ names at the moment. Dead from work. Rip Ryzif

*Going back through now that my brain isn't super fried. Doesn't seem like a lot of effort was thrown in here, you don't really have enough time and in reality this doesn't seem like a serious app. All that being said I can't really support it. Many others are right, you're staff. You know how to make an app and if you really had any intention of truly applying you would already have the time to back it up. There would have been actual effort in this if it was serious. Try shit posting next time you want to do something like this. Memeing is fun but come on dude. Sorry man. -1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-17-2021, 06:24 PM