Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is
I went through listed names and on activity alone there's not enough unless you can list all names in the last month. I could easily find it but I'm lazy.
You can come across as annoying easily to people because you nitpick or make untimely jokes. Whether you mean to or not, isn't the issue, it's the fact that it happens. When you're corrected on servers for something or in channels, you tend to get upset, mad, and have a mini lash out.
I enjoy you as a person, and I enjoy the talks we have almost daily. However as for staff on one of the bigger servers where people are honestly a complete plague, you're not ready.
If this was murder you'd have a decent 50/50 chance if you could get the anger/annoyance at things under control honestly. But for PH -1.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is - by Mother Nuru. - 11-17-2021, 06:51 PM