Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is
When I told you to put your money where you mouth was, I expected more. You know what it takes for a staff application to be seriously and this is the best you can muster? That ping you gave me was early in the morning where you were demanding I give you the ph staff role after being on once or twice in the past month when you first put up this application. I assumed it was sarcasm and you didn't actually expect me to give you a ph staff role just because you demanded it.

If you are serious in applying for staff in the future, make sure you have decent activity first, actually put effort in the application, and take the critique others have given you here before trying again.

This staff application is denied and the earliest you may reapply is December 23, 2021.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alright fish, I put the mouth where the money is - by TheUltraFish - 11-23-2021, 06:52 PM