Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goobers being goobers
Offender's Name:  Goober number 3 (Triangle but more like quadrilateral)

Offender's SteamID: Goobergoob3

What Server(s): What do you mean what server? Dinkleberg. If you mean what game mode, the only one with players. PH 

Offender's Rank: The goober leader 

What They Did: 

This, this is the first time someone has asked me what Triangle has done to me. You see, it's not everyday a "Triangle" bans you. Yet, the day will come. I try to be open minded. Hey, I got triangle friends. It's just.. when one does it's stereotypical triangle shenanigans.. how can we allow it? What about the children. 

By the time you  read this, my ban will be done.. because you see.. it was only a minute. HOWEVER, the minute has to be reflected that I, who identifies as a quadrilateral plane, thus not living in normal time zone  has spend 234723472398472398472394237472394872948723947239487239482374923749237423749823479824 years waiting for the ban to end. 

This is not a time for laughing. As you see, my milkshakes do bring all the boys to the yard. Today.. there are no milkshakes. 

so anyways, back to prop hunt I guess. 

When They Did It:  It was a cold fall evening. The leaves  in California stay green because we have no seasons beside spring and summer. I was eating my chicken curry when it happened. I know, because I spilled it on my clothes. The laundry later will smell. 

Potential Witnesses: God

Proof:  https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png

Other:

TO Sir Triangle, 

Rose are red,
Violets are blue, 
I was banned for 1 minute
lets make it 2. 

(11-20-2021, 06:57 PM)HellVonMeow Wrote: Offender's Name:  Goober number 3 (Triangle but more like quadrilateral)

Offender's SteamID: Goobergoob3

What Server(s): What do you mean what server? Dinkleberg. If you mean what game mode, the only one with players. PH 

Offender's Rank: The goober leader 

What They Did: 

This, this is the first time someone has asked me what Triangle has done to me. You see, it's not everyday a "Triangle" bans you. Yet, the day will come. I try to be open minded. Hey, I got triangle friends. It's just.. when one does it's stereotypical triangle shenanigans.. how can we allow it? What about the children. 

By the time you  read this, my ban will be done.. because you see.. it was only a minute. HOWEVER, the minute has to be reflected that I, who identifies as a quadrilateral plane, thus not living in normal time zone  has spend 234723472398472398472394237472394872948723947239487239482374923749237423749823479824 years waiting for the ban to end. 

This is not a time for laughing. As you see, my milkshakes do bring all the boys to the yard. Today.. there are no milkshakes. 

so anyways, back to prop hunt I guess. 

When They Did It:  It was a cold fall evening. The leaves  in California stay green because we have no seasons beside spring and summer. I was eating my chicken curry when it happened. I know, because I spilled it on my clothes. The laundry later will smell. 

Potential Witnesses: God

Proof:  https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...nknown.png

Other:

TO Sir Triangle, 

Rose are red,
Violets are blue, 
I was banned for 1 minute
lets make it 2. 
I'll be taking no replies. THank you
[Image: Muf1Sda.png]
[Image: Medical-Necessity-Criteria-1080x675.jpg]