August
Offender's SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:55682290
What Server(s):
Dinkleberg's murder
Offender's Rank: 
Trusted
What They Did: 
RDM, using map exploits, targeted verbal harassment of specific players (me and Jim, STEAM_0:1:52229717)
When They Did It: 
20 Nov 2021
Potential Witnesses: 
Jim, STEAM_0:1:52229717
Proof: 
I can call upon witnesses as needed
Other:
I need proof otherwise this can't be handled, I explained this in game. Please offer proof, not witness accounts. I need video or screenshots.
Pathetic attempt at trying to punish someone who would never dream of acting this way, epic fail. -1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Hey Calling, welcome to the forums!

So you and your friend Jim have been consistently causing issues all afternoon.

You both have accused me of "white knighting" when I asked you to leave a female player alone, RDM'd and False KOS'd on a few occasions despite my warnings, insulted and disrespected myself and other players, and continued to argue with me despite being asked to drop the subjects and appeal like you now have.

I gave you guys many chances to stop what you were doing, and gave you the command to the rules and the forums multiple times, but still you persisted. even as of now, you both currently banned for 24 hours by our admin for continuing to insult staff among your other offenses.

I'm sorry that you feel that I was acting out of line Please know that we have these rules in place for a reason, to keep the server fun and to keep things fair. 

I honestly do hope that you guys can come back after this and become good members of the server and community, but what happened this evening cannot continue. Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoy your evenings. 
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
As stated by august, you and your friend Jim have been banned 24 hours for trolling, and other things. I am closing this abuse report due to having enough ample video evidence of my own to show you guys misbehaving. Thanks for the report. I hope you guys come back with a better head on your shoulders :)