Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I didn't want to make this report.
(11-21-2021, 08:33 AM)§4Zack Wrote: Big I Don't know you personality, I never played with you but may i ask if the chat was "out of hand" why didn't you ping staff? even if its something you could've handled, Ping staff always Now if they couldn't get on then you can record ect, But I do want to point out something, you put "chat/mic spam isn't allowed " bind Now even tho they were just talking and not even mic spamming So I can see everyone you gagged can be upset/over heated And that's probably why they called you a " power tripping donor" because to me they where just trying to have fun and play the game while you're here trying to mod the server, Now yes some of them in the video was being out of hand, But how it was handled was poorly and my advice to you is to ping the staff in the discord #ph @ph-on-call-staff
My vote for this ban -1
He literally said he did, did you not read the entire post?

My opinion, regardless of if he was using powers when he didn't need to, the response is still not a good one. I personally suppport a ban.
+1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions

Messages In This Thread
I didn't want to make this report. - by BIIG_SAD - 11-21-2021, 03:35 AM
RE: I didn't want to make this report. - by Foxka - 11-21-2021, 10:10 AM