Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do Staff give -1s for okay things?
I have read much posts recently, and Staff are handing out -1s left and right.

I don't know why they hand out -1s for as little as someone submitting a Moderator rank with a 4 day forum time. This is a problem for people who post regularly and shitpost now and again to be funny, but some have -32 for things besides shitposts. People want to be on the good side, well if they have bad "reputation" they are often put down.

Please give reasons and considering about being less harsh. Remember: Most want to be a part of the community, we are family so accept them, and give tips for their Guest-like mistakes.

[Image: 200.webp#8-grid1]
"The Old, Wise Meme" Said No One Ever.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Mr. Dohn Jeer grew up thinking he was cool...
[Image: 200.webp#27-grid1]
communism
[Image: original.gif]
Are you talking about -1 staff apps or -1 on the forum?
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(05-01-2017, 05:56 PM)queef commando Wrote: Are you talking about -1 staff apps or -1 on the forum?

The kind of staff app I mentioned (Specifically: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1548.html where Burrito Bowl said: 
Don't really see you active in forums, I see you playing sometimes, but I never see you doing reports. A little more time would help rather than just 4 days.
-1) and any other on the forum, so yes (Basically any -1 reps on the forum)

(05-01-2017, 06:03 PM)Dgrif12 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 05:56 PM)queef commando Wrote: Are you talking about -1 staff apps or -1 on the forum?

The kind of staff app I mentioned (Specifically: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1548.html where Burrito Bowl said: 
Don't really see you active in forums, I see you playing sometimes, but I never see you doing reports. A little more time would help rather than just 4 days.

-1) and any other on the forum yes (Basically any -1 reps on the forum)
Methinks you don't understand.

Him saying -1 is not a -1 for the users profile. He just doesn't vote in favor of that users staff app.

The point of -1 and +1 on staff apps is to say whether you generally approve of their application. People throw in comments as well as the -1 to show what the applicant needs to improve. It let's you as an applicant know what you need to improve on to be the very best. Its a summary not an insult.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(05-01-2017, 06:05 PM)Everyjuan Wrote:

Him saying -1 is not a -1 for the users profile. He just doesn't vote in favor of that users staff app.

Any -1 rep for posts or profile accounts for total reputation, and -1 reputation is for how the user treats his or her community (e.g. r<0= Worse than Guest; r=0 New, Neutral; r>0= doing something for community)

I think you are confused, I never -1'd his rep sir. Just the application. Its nothing personal
(05-01-2017, 06:06 PM)queef commando Wrote:

The point of -1 and +1 on staff apps is to say whether you generally approve of their application. People throw in comments as well as the -1 to show what the applicant needs to improve. It let's you as an applicant know what you need to improve on to be the very best. Its a summary not an insult.
Its not just staff apps, its also just for people stating opinions that staff don't like and sometimes being funny.

(05-01-2017, 06:11 PM)Dgrif12 Wrote:
(05-01-2017, 06:05 PM)Everyjuan Wrote:

Any -1 rep for posts or profile accounts for total reputation, and -1 reputation is for how the user treats his or her community (e.g. r<0= Worse than Guest; r=0 New, Neutral; r>0= doing something for community)
Nah fam, you are wrong.

Me typing -1 does not go against your rep.