Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request
Hello I'm not sure why I was banned. Or by whom. My user name is Corester123. It's been a few years, and I'd really love to play again. Thanks.
[Image: william.png]
Friend. You will have to follow the format and put a lot more effort into this because from the looks of things you got banned for cheating or triggering anti cheat.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Clientside lua execution means that you downloaded software to manipulate console values in order to run your own lua script to cheat. At the same time the ban was a long time ago and the cake anti-cheat as since been removed. Although cheating is cheating it has been a while but I’m not sure how to feel about this tbh. Maybe put in a little more effort but for now +/-0
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
Steam Name: xxflameholderxx

Steam I.D: Corester123

Who banned you: probably says in that screenshot a few posts above this one. It's been so long I don't remember.

Reason for ban:cake says I cheated

Reason for Admins to unban you: Still not sure why I'm flagged for cheating. I had points accumulated for extras that took allot of effort why risk it. I don't even know how to run Lua scripts. Could it be the trainers for GTA V I had?

(Optional) Extra details/information:I didn't do it,  I just want to play.
Considering the old anticheat banned him +1 thing was on a false positive ban spree when it was removed
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Even tho considering the old anti-cheat flagged, ban you and you saying might be for "GTA V TRAINERS" which i know what it is, i really have a problem to believe you wont use anything. But again, since it was the old anti-cheat ill keep on the +/- 0 for unbanning...

Please put some effort next time to the unban request.
Your unban request has been accepted. I believe that was the time when cake truly broke and starting banning people who were using gmod 64 bit for some reason. We do not have the cake anti-cheat anymore so things should work out fine.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army