Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utility Slot for the Jump Pack
Implementing a utility slot for the jump pack so that it doesn't take up one of our accessory slots would be the beez neez.
[Image: 560927088169844736.png?size=4096]
+1 to make this a thing for all servers
PLEASE
Can't quite remember what I said regarding this in the past. 

I certainly support it though if it's possible.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
on my knees praying that this happens so I can wear 2 glasses and 2 hats
waaaaaaaaaaaaa is possible aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[Image: edf946bcc2a8468eea048d29a4414dd9.png?wid...height=160][Image: unknown.png?width=1030&height=333]
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
As wonderful as it would be, it isn't impossible to add like Milly has given a small amount of insight. It is improbable because the person that owns the server, that spends very little time giving us small things, isn't going to take the time out of his day to add this. Keep in mind, lead times for player models are 6-8 months from the day it is given to the person to add.

Great idea... just isn't going to happen unless the person is pestered by an admin constantly to add it.
[Image: DJ7hsWH.jpg]
whatt no way a really cool feature that gets suggested but shot down instantly because everyone says its impossible??????? and with some basic research and prior experience with garrys mod someone found out that its not really hard in the slightest and it turns out that nobody actually checked prior to this point?????? no way???????
(this is a joke about replies in prior suggestion threads about this topic and not the server development team)

+1 add pls
Bruh ive already asked for another few slots on murder
when we get them the others will lmao
iirc it's possible to do but I believe the common answer is that dink doesn't want to change shit about pointshop 2 because they haven't updated it in ages and are afraid it will shart