I'm truly sorry.
Ingame Name: Josh from raw

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:423680121

Who Banned You: Jammin

Reason For Ban: Mass rdm with discombobs 

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: It was wrong of me to come on here after getting a perma ban for mass rdm to come onto these forums and troll the staff who wanted to help but instead I trolled the forums instead. I tried to appeal a month later and was met with a similar fate and after being told off for alt evasion among other things I was to try again in a month and to be more sincere with my next appeal and that's exactly what I want to do. I just want another chance, yes it was wrong of me to do what I did, yes I would take it back if I could but I can't obviously or we wouldn't be reading this ban appeal.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14922

Other: I promise to avoid rdm as much as possible from now on if allowed back to the server. Obviously I can't guarantee I won't make mistakes and accidentally dome some dude because its ttt mistakes happen but ill try my best :)
i mean people are obviously stupid and yeah this guy mass rdm'd. worst that happens is he does it again and gets perm'd again, +1 for ubnan
mfw permaban for throwing discombomb
+1 unban
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Seems to be remorseful, and if the story is true that you just threw a discombob, unban this man. +1
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Cool, mass forgiven. Now time to work on the other perma's. The three alt evasions would be a good start. 

Still pretty much for the original idea that Dong proposed. 

Dong - "..For every alt you’re caught on I’ll tack on an additional month in ban length for your main account."    This is where the quote is from, your previous unban.

This isn't me being an asshole, this is you dealing with the consequences of your actions. - 1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
(11-30-2021, 01:35 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Cool, mass forgiven. Now time to work on the other perma's. The three alt evasions would be a good start. 

Dong - "..For every alt you’re caught on I’ll tack on an additional month in ban length for your main account."    This is where the quote is from, your previous unban.

This isn't me being an asshole, this is you dealing with the consequences of your actions. - 1
Three? I have one alt I used to evade my ban and played maybe 20 hours of game time which I never  served more than a slay, please tell me what 2 other accounts you think belong to me and ill be glad to prove I have no affiliation with said accounts, even going off your idea I would have server a month already for mass rdm, and a month for alt evasion and either way I would have "served the time"
(11-30-2021, 02:02 AM)Josh from RAW Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 01:35 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Cool, mass forgiven. Now time to work on the other perma's. The three alt evasions would be a good start. 

Three? I have one alt I used to evade my ban and played maybe 20 hours of game time which I never  served more than a slay, please tell me what 2 other accounts you think belong to me and ill be glad to prove I have no affiliation with said accounts, even going off your idea I would have server a month already for mass rdm, and a month for alt evasion and either way I would have "served the time"
Hmm.
I see the alts that are all banned but I guess they were all banned at the same time. My apologies for that mistake. 

I still don't believe I can support this. Next month, maybe. This time. Meh. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because of the trolling that happened. Someone who goes out of their way to troll and alt evade in my eyes really doesn't feel like someone I'd want back but then again that's not up to me and clearly I was wrong about the multiple alts showing up. Maybe the admins will see something that I don't.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Bit of a different take, last time you appealed you said and I quote, "But I've got like a addiction I get bored go crazy and always inevitably end up back here. It doesn't matter how many time you ban/kick/warn me I'll always be back."

How would you say that you have changed, and how can we trust that you won't "go crazy" again and end up in the exact same situation?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Just for the record, I don't know if he was caught on more than 1 alt account. I preemptively banned on other known associated accounts once I caught him on an alt.
I'm with Ryzif in logic but with dong in punishment, if someone is able to verify how many alts he actually joined with then I'd support a return given 1 month per alt caught. The original mass RDM is not a big deal assuming you don't act out anymore.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-30-2021, 09:30 AM)Jammin Wrote: Just for the record, I don't know if he was caught on more than 1 alt account. I preemptively banned on other known associated accounts once I caught him on an alt.
I'm with Ryzif in logic but with dong in punishment, if someone is able to verify how many alts he actually joined with then I'd support a return given 1 month per alt caught. The original mass RDM is not a big deal assuming you don't act out anymore.
I'm gonna be real with you chief the only account I have that's banned from the server is my main, my alt to my knowledge never was banned from the server and even has a master rank worth of active playtime. You may have domed some poor kids level 1 account thinking it was my alt. I'm really just trying to help figure it out because I only have one banned account currently and its this one. I'm not sure what accounts you preemptively banned but I had no problem using my main alt if I really wanted to evade so I'm not sure who you banned.