Proof: 

Nazu's Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_z-4nfN_YY
Some Nice Timstamps:
Racism
This, uh, comment.
Ghosting

https://youtu.be/4Fs3_0L-D1s

Other: (Optional)

I added Autumn for his "R*pe is pretty funny" statement. 

Also, I map gagged Bilbo because I was told he had been gagged already, apparently he wasn't gagged for anything.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
+1 (these comments are based off the video I sent)

This guy was mic spamming, being offensive, slur baiting?, etc

Point is the guy is a troll, and not the one you want on PH

+1 for perm ban
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I have no life rn so here are time stamps C:
8:40 Bilbo claims he was “killed by a racist” and continues to repeat “no racism allowed/no racism”

9:20 “We live in a world now-a-days where black people are oppressed. Nah I’m just kidding, I hate black people.”
“Well I’m black so it’s okay. Because it just means I hate myself, you know?”

10:00 Starts to become philosophical about the world and Lucky begins shushing him constantly along with slim.

11:50 Bilbo false ghosts or actually ghosts (can’t tell from vid) prop “I’m just pranking guys there’s no one on the road”

23:42 Around this time is when some uproar begins with gagging with BumBum and Corpish.
BumBum gags slim for mic spam (who was gagged once before)
Lucky calls them “Nazis” and SaltEChip mocks BumBum which leads to Corpish gagging them.

26:50 Explosion and Bilbo says “Holy shit some Muslim just blew up next to me”
Around this time Zom13ae hops into the server

27:27: Zom talks and instantly Bilbo says “Female detected, opinion denied”

29:09 slim and Lucky begin harassing BumBum in the chat
Lucky: # nazi discord moderator moment

29:41 slim: bumbum=mega Odd Fellow

30:05 Lucky calls either Zom or BumBum a nazi which Zom mutes him for

30:29 slim calls BumBum a nazi as well earning a mute too

31:14 Zom tells them to chill with calling people nazi’s and Lucky comes on the mic with “Don’t be nazis and you won’t be called nazis” and then continues to say the word over and over which Zom warns him for til 31:42 where he earns his gag

36:54 Bilbo screams “shut up” into his mic

37:37 Bilbo “keep yourself safe”

39:41 Dr. Doctor in chat “These people are killing props just like the nazi’s killed the jews” before disconnecting

44:04 Bilbo starts up a “joke” “Guys, I have a riddle. What makes up 13% of the population but commits half the crime?” and some give in to his “joke” by answering “mexicans”. He ends it by saying “it’s murderers”

44:50 Starts up the argument of if Bilbo is racist or not (pretty self explanatory from the vid) and a whole thing of if other races can be racist or not to 46:13

46:18 Bilbo “Segregation is good” (the video messes up here but basically the end of what he says) and he goes on a spew to “enhance” segregation(?)

50:45 Somehow get on the topic of people using comedy as ways to cope with trauma (Bilbo states the trauma as rape) and says that someone is condemning another one for something else(?) (Whatever is said before Nazu loads in isn’t captured well in the vid) but Zom gags him either way

51:04 Autumn Gloom chimes in with “I mean, rape is pretty funny”

52:43 Bilbo: “no i was not being racist”
“also don’t discriminate”
“discrimination against racists is racist”

54:38 Zom gags Autumn Gloom for the past remark

56:41 Bilbo continues to ask when he’ll be ungagged and Zom says he’ll be ungagged at next map which he replies with “wow, discrimination at its finest”

59:18 Zom ungags Autumn Gloom

I do want to so though to the donors that may or not see this. If and when you gag someone remember to ungag them and to be sure WHY you're gagging them.  Also, be sure that someone is actually playing things in the mic and that they don't have something just going in their background accidentally. Ty. C:
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611aefbf09e110e07fa9d...y.gif&ct=g]
Thank you for the time stamps, actual legend

Usually I would load in about 30-45 seconds time, but the longer my PC stays on, the longer the load time.

I'll be resetting my PC in about an hour or so then hopping back in game if it's still alive.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Oh boy. This one was fun.

Bilbo is going to be permabanned for "Excessive racism, telling someone to kill themselves, mic spam, verbal ghosting, and trolling."

Autumn Gloom will be listed for joking about rape. Next step being a kick for that type of stuff.

Slim will be banned for two weeks for "Mic spam, constant inappropriate jokes about Nazism, Targeting, trolling, Homophobic slurs."

Lucky will be banned for two weeks for "Mic spam, constant inappropriate jokes about Nazism, Targeting, staff disrespect, trolling, constantly calling everyone Nazis."

Dr. Doctor listed for inappropriate jokes.

SaltEChip listed for trolling, mocking. Next gag is a map.

Thanks for the report! Also Thank you Aki for the timestamps. Made it just a tiny bit better.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]