Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dipping my toes in the water
Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Time Played: ~150 hours @ time of posting
When First Joined: At the end of March

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any time before 10 am or after 6 pm EST, with full availability on Mondays and Sundays until 10pm EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I believe i will help out the community by being a positive influence to both newcomers and staff alike. When i first played TTT, when i was some 13 or 14 years old, i fell in love with this niche game archetype. I first joined a community called ECG where i learned how to manage a team of admins after being promoted to Senior Admin. I also have experience as a Sr. Admin in another community called NxS where i did virtually the same thing. I think i would be able to use proper judgement and etiquette when it comes to handling reports and players trying to cause grievances to the community members. Although i might seem like an unruly vagabond, I am actually incredibly reposed and down to earth. I realize a lot of you are looking mainly at time played, but i would like to put out that i do have plenty of experience with the community and I am definitely dedicated to it.

Why you want to help the community: I have always loved helping people out as well as having a knack for leadership so i find it quite enjoyable to assist in any way possible. This community has got to be one of the most approachable and friendly out there and i want to do everything i can to benefit, whether it's handling a report or just adding to the fun atmosphere of the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!

How did you find us?: My fiance talked me into trying out TTT again after 7ish years of inactivity, and this was the first server i found that wasn't filled with children and trolls.

Other: Because some may not view my game time as adequate to earn trusted, this is a tentative "what do i need to improve on" application to see what i need to work on, unless everyone is in favor of it!
Usually I look for a little more time, but you are active, on the forums and in game, also to you make ban requests and know the rules. I'll recommend this application and plus one it. +1.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I'm gonna say +1/2
I think you have enough forum time, but I really dont't know u that well.
You handle Ban Requests frequently, and you're a fairly nice player to be around. I think you were also ex staff somewhere else? Regardless eveything checks out for you, and I'd be willing to give you a shot for staff. At least I have nothing negative to add at this point.

Sure

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 for foxka, he's a very friendly player and helps around the server in anyway he can, and is one of the most knowledgeable players on this server to begin with. He does a ton of ban requests as well.
+1
-A lot of forum time.
-A decent amount of server time.
-Does Ban requests(helping staff out).
-And qualifies.
former admin2
+1 good person to play with, and you are on the right track. Doesn't queue weeb music. Plays fairly and deserves to work into staff.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
+1, active on server and forums, and hes friendly
Dont look so blue
You would be good at it to be honest, but most trusteds have atleast a week... But since YOU ARE SO GREAT +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1. while total play time is a little low for trusted, your generally high activity, community involvement, and helpfulness make up for it and I would trust you as staff. +1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]