Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dipping my toes in the water
+1
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
+1, I trust you
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Wowee, i never expected such positive results!
Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? âœ“
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? âœ“
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? âœ“
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? âœ“
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? âœ“
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? âœ“
What is my stance on you being promoted?
Nothing makes you really stand out to me. You play a lot, I know who you are, and you've met all the prerequisites, but nothing makes me think of you in an administrative capacity. I'm neutral.

MY FINAL VERDICT: +0
+1
+1, kind, friendly, and can probably handle reports. Was nice since day one. wOuLd mAKe gReAt StAFf
+1 you are an amazing person and your on all the time that i get on so i dont see why you should not get this 

best of luck to you and just letting you know ive got your back no matter what

<3
[Image: 8UZV3.jpg][Image: SWIGADDY%20SWOODDY%20COMING%20FOR%20DA%2...gdsl3x.gif]
(05-02-2017, 08:21 PM)Mr_Rippe Wrote: Have you met my minimum threshold?
  • Do I recognize you? âœ“
  • Do you have sufficient time on the server? âœ“
  • Are you active on the forums for at least the last two months? âœ“
  • Are your forum contributions something other than shitposts and/or trolling? âœ“
  • Did you follow the application format and not lie? âœ“
  • Are there zero miscellaneous red flags (personality issues, major incidences, etc.)? âœ“
What is my stance on you being promoted?
Nothing makes you really stand out to me. You play a lot, I know who you are, and you've met all the prerequisites, but nothing makes me think of you in an administrative capacity. I'm neutral.

MY FINAL VERDICT: +0

Rippe is just a stickler with this, which is good in some cases. I think with this one it's an easy +1
I often forget foxka isn't staff honestly

+1
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Your active, you make ban requests, i've had no problems with you, and you seem like you have potential to be great staff.

+1