Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The 19yo boomer
Hey guys(...oh man what do I say?...)
I'm Wilfry and I'm the guy known for the "touch some grass" joke(why did you had to bring that up?)
I'm 19 right now, in exactly one month I'll be 20
I may suffer from schizophrenia(oh no don't say that) thats why when I write I use parenthesis and write what went through my head at the moment
I'm from Puerto Rico, currently I speak only 2 languages those being Spanish and English
I usually play in the server from 12:00 to 8:00 pm AST(first time using time zone)
I'm a really bad gamer as some people have already seen(it can't be that bad right?)(yes it's that bad)
I'm very book smart(well not that much, try asking me about history) but not streets smarts
I love horror topics(oh boi here he goes)
(man why can't I think of anything to say?)
I have a very open mind, although some times things I say may prove the opposite

Not very important details(People will probably skip this part)

I'm an official YuGiOh! judge so if you have a question go right ahead(as every good YuGiOh! player, we don't read our cards), another card game I play is Cardfight! Vanguard and I was judge for that too but taking test every time is annoying so that's why I stop
I can cook(no, don't ask me for food)
Favorite color is blue(now that I think about it you should change the text to blue)(thats a good idea)

I love animals but I'm scared of black cats(yeah this kid had a childhood trauma with a black cat)
Lasagna is my favorite thing to eat(they should call you Garfield because of that)
I also go around walking random places to empty whatever is in my mind because I usually start thinking about a lot of things
Favorite anime is Demon Slayer(this kid even got AF1 replicas with Demon Slayer designs, opinion totally worth it)
Some times I'm very talkative and others shy so if you don't hear me in mic thats why

I guess that's all I can say about me in the moment, hope we can have fun playing together :P
(...before I post I have to read this all again...)
(all right everything is good now post)
[Image: unknown.png]
Hey man welcome! Come hang out at TTT sometime
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. You mentioned you are an official judge? Answer me this.

When meltdown is on the field... can you ash a shaddoll fusion?
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
(12-03-2021, 05:03 PM)Koshka Wrote: Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. You mentioned you are an official judge? Answer me this.

When meltdown is on the field... can you ash a shaddoll fusion?
Top Tier Strats, you must be like me a good YuGiOh! player
but really no, you can. reason: Ash negates the effect(search ash effect cause I ain't typing it XD) and Meltdowns makes it so that the activation can't be negated, ash negates effect not activation
(12-03-2021, 05:03 PM)Koshka Wrote: When meltdown is on the field... can you ash a shaddoll fusion?

haha good question. now when does the narwhal bacon haha lol lmao

also hi
(12-03-2021, 08:51 PM)Reina Wrote:
(12-03-2021, 05:03 PM)Koshka Wrote: When meltdown is on the field... can you ash a shaddoll fusion?

haha good question. now when does the narwhal bacon haha lol lmao

also hi
At midnight
UwU
hahaha a yugioh judge that’s badass man welcome to the community
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Welcome to the forums :D